Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can only imagine what a remodel there costs.

Wifes sister lives in Hinsdale (one of the richest suburbs of Chicago. They got quoted 3X as much for a bathroom remodel as their friends who live in a cheaper zip code. Yes very similar homes almost the exact same remodel. The hourly rate was way more because contractors know they'll pay it there.
You wouldn't believe the cost of living adjustment I got from rural Minnesota to here. And I still feel like I make less

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

Wifes sister lives in Hinsdale (one of the richest suburbs of Chicago. They got quoted 3X as much for a bathroom remodel as their friends who live in a cheaper zip code. Yes very similar homes almost the exact same remodel. The hourly rate was way more because contractors know they'll pay it there.
North of 10k for a mid size bathroom...easy

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 114288 View attachment 114290

Pitiful, you have no control of your own thread anymore.
This beotch is ours!
vikings-bjorn-paris-invade.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

She should just call the same company that did the other one , say you want the same price. Should be able to negotiate somewhere around same price.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

exactly why I'm all over some of the jobs in some in the "uppidty" parts. Although, I don't get paid too much more and they always bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.