Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I don't they are quiet as rich as this place. People buy 50 year old homes for 600-700k and tear them down to build their homes. Freaking crazy. I'd be buying land up all over in rural America if I made that kind of money.

I don't get it. I looked at a place out there once and it was more than I'd ever make in my entire life lol. And it wasn't even that spectacular of a house. It was nice but not one that I walked out and said to myself "hell yes, I should pay 750,000+ for this place". For that kind of money, I better have an underground strip club.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't they are quiet as rich as this place. People buy 50 year old homes for 600-700k and tear them down to build their homes. Freaking crazy. I'd be buying land up all over in rural America if I made that kind of money.
Tiger Woods wife did that after the divorce. Tore down a 50 million dollar house and built an identical one.

Pretty sure it was more an :censored2: than anything

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If your buying 700k houses to "rebuild " You don't care what a bathroom costs.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't get it. I looked at a place out there once and it was more than I'd ever make in my entire life lol. And it wasn't even that spectacular of a house. It was nice but not one that I walked out and said to myself "hell yes, I should pay 750,000+ for this place". For that kind of money, I better have an underground strip club.
Rich people love old stuff. There is a town by me known for antique shops. You wouldn't believe the big money that flock from NYC and Boston to buy some old junk just because it was old. They think it's classier.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif.com-9c107372ed.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If your buying 700k houses to "rebuild " You don't care what a bathroom costs.
Some of them still don't like to be ripped off. Just because you have the money doesn't mean you need to be stupid with it.

The lady that founded pampered chef recently sold her house there. Her property taxes were 10k a month. It wasn't that she couldn't afford it. She just thought it was stupid to throw that much away to taxes.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I still think someday the MOA is going to be the site of the next "big one" --- you know what I mean. I won't go near the place anymore.
They've been wicked lucky so far. It's really pretty amazing.

Lutheran services needs to knock that :censored2: off

Status
Not open for further replies.