Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
There was a good mower left next door but one of the workers grabbed it. Another guy took the golf clubs.

I didn't dig through their trash but did get a football they tossed in my yard when they were cutting down bushes.

Nice! I've got a Dixie chopper. Wish I could've afforded an Exmark. I've had nothing but problems with this one. But they've all been warranty issues so it hasn't cost me anything. But still. It's annoying to have to drag it in every time and not have it for a few days.

oldngray

nowhere special
Can't get grass to grow well on one area. They salt so much here. Think I'll need to remove the existing topsoil and replace it, then reseed.

I might need to do that on one side of my yard. Neighbor's junipers next to my fence killed the grass there. Now they are gone grass will grow there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That reminds me of an episode of Bewitched where Darrin wanted fake grass. His wife complained because she loved the smell of fresh cut grass. He replied you wouldn't if you had to mow it.
A stand of pure turf doesn't smell bad when mowed. It is the weeds that reek.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Nice! I've got a Dixie chopper. Wish I could've afforded an Exmark. I've had nothing but problems with this one. But they've all been warranty issues so it hasn't cost me anything. But still. It's annoying to have to drag it in every time and not have it for a few days.
Always wanted a Dixie, but I've heard they have reliability issues. No more dealer in my area.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Gator blades?

Status
Not open for further replies.