Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Aren't there any better low maintenance grasses you could use? Maybe some ground cover plant instead?

that's the thing that is kind of throwing a wrench in it. I don't think I'd have the time to get to it to give it proper care. and if I do it, I don't wanna half ass it. I may just do the flower bed and be done with it. that way I could just take care of it when I go mow there. I took care of a Zoysia grass yard in high school. I got paid damn good money to manicure it, but it was worth every penny. I charged around $200 to do it every week. the owner said a real lawn company had told them at least $300. at LEAST $300.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
that's the thing that is kind of throwing a wrench in it. I don't think I'd have the time to get to it to give it proper care. and if I do it, I don't wanna half ass it. I may just do the flower bed and be done with it. that way I could just take care of it when I go mow there. I took care of a Zoysia grass yard in high school. I got paid damn good money to manicure it, but it was worth every penny. I charged around $200 to do it every week. the owner said a real lawn company had told them at least $300. at LEAST $300.
What are you guys DOINg to the Zoysia? Little handjobs for each plug? 200$???? How big was the yard?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
What are you guys DOINg to the Zoysia? Little handjobs for each plug? 200$???? How big was the yard?

it was a huge yard. took about 3 hours to mow on a Scag zero turn. and that's straight balls to wall, gettin' it. plus aerating, etc. the dude was picky. it was an all day ordeal. start at 8 am, finish around 5/6.

Returntosender

IMG_1560.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.