Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That would be my hand. Perhaps you're talking about my thumb. I broke it into 8 pieces and tore my thumbnail off one night on the yard by pinning it between a rolling dolly and the pintle hook on the back of a trailer. It doesn't work right anymore. I'm sorry if it offends your sensibilities.

It looks smooth. Kind of like a woman's hand

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
They just have real high dollar machines to do everything for you. We got some charcoal and meat. Is what he means I think.

No, I don't mean that.

I know a guy who does have a high dollar, stainless steel pit and a trailer to haul it in. He used to compete, but quit because of all the little tricks he had to pull to place.

Now, he just cooks for friends and occasionally caters. Places where taste and quality matter more.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No, I don't mean that.

I know a guy who does have a high dollar, stainless steel pit and a trailer to haul it in. He used to compete, but quit because of all the little tricks he had to pull to place.

Now, he just cooks for friends and occasionally caters. Places where taste and quality matter more.
Couple of months ago a guy paid a "competition BBQ company" to cater his wedding. They had brisket,pulled pork, ribs, you name it. I was really looking forward to it. ....,,let's say this, my worst ever BBQ tasted better that this crap.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
IMG_0802.JPG

So does @sailfish

Status
Not open for further replies.