Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I will have a stoker and rotisserie machine one day at the farm.

Full hog for the party I think.
I still remember from when I was a little kid someone in my neighborhood had one of the roast a whole pig on a spit party.beer drinking. It is one of my earlyst and best memories. Maybe why I like bbqing so much today!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I still remember from when I was a little kid someone in my neighborhood had one of the roast a whole pig on a spit party.beer drinking. It is one of my earlyst and best memories. Maybe why I like bbqing so much today!!!
I honestly don't think I have been to one sense. Slot of times guys talked about having one , but is so damn expensive to do you need to have a couple people go in on it I think to do it properly

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I've never been to one like that. The only bbq's my family would have is my pops BBQ'ing. Then when he passed, the BBQ's stopped. Just wasn't the same anymore.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've never been to one like that. The only bbq's my family would have is my pops BBQ'ing. Then when he passed, the BBQ's stopped. Just wasn't the same anymore.
You want to be a fluffer you need to invest in one asap. We will teach you and show you the ropes. @cosmo1 ,@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U ,@joeboodog are masters. They will show you the way. Just stay away from @Big Arrow Down...D s advice. I love him like a brother. But he has bbqing issues....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I invited like 250 people so we will see lol

But I'll be cooking it all myself and stuff so just price of the hog.
Your gonna want to rethink the whole "cooking it myself " for 250 people thing st your own place. I barely have time to socialize with everyone when I invite over 10 people over and do my own bbqing. Lots of these people are gonna be traveling a lot of miles to spend time with YOU. It would pay off in a situation like this to just relax and have a good time and try to greet everyone and hire someone to do the cooking......just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.