Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
IMG_0170.JPG

Have my son and his best friend releasing some energy today...been here since 9:30!!!!
rainy day in NYC...

Poop Head

Judge me.
Warning: long winded story
So im not sure where to share this, but I just gotta get it off my chest.
Friday, was work work working, all of the sudden I get a funny feeling in my tummy. I had to poop.. like right now. So took a DR bag, stretched it over the corner of a tote, and laid down the most glorious brown Python I've ever seen! Estimated weight 6-7 lbs(w/ urine). Wiped up with TP and baby wipes that I keep with me for just such occasions ;) then tied it off, put it in the garbage can and told myself, gotta remember to throw it away when I'm near a dumpster.. well, totally forgot!!! Now I'm off for three months!!(FMLA to care for baby boy while wife goes back to work) bwahahahahaha!!
TL;DR there's a huge bag of poop and pee dripping its contents on the driver side step somewhere in America right meow.

Friday, was work work working, all of the sudden I get a funny feeling in my tummy. I had to poop.. like right now. So took a DR bag, stretched it over the corner of a tote, and laid down the most glorious brown Python I've ever seen! Estimated weight 6-7 lbs(w/ urine). Wiped up with TP and baby wipes that I keep with me for just such occasions ;) then tied it off, put it in the garbage can and told myself, gotta remember to throw it away when I'm near a dumpster.. well, totally forgot!!! Now I'm off for three months!!(FMLA to care for baby boy while wife goes back to work) bwahahahahaha!!
TL;DR there's a huge bag of poop and pee dripping its contents on the driver side step somewhere in America right meow.
They have a new invention out. It's called a toilet.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
wow...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Waaaaay TMI. Some things are okay not to share.

Poop Head

Judge me.
There was no way I was making it to a toilet (was in the country) funnier still, next stop I came too, customer was at end of driveway chipping ice, walked up to driverside door ( I keep doors open) and waited while I dug for packages. Of course I couldn't find em right away and he had a look on his face like "wtf, it smells like something died in here" when I finally handed him the pieces lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.