burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2009.GIF
99.9% of it anyway.

Have you ever stolen a sheep while riding a motorcycle

Didn't think so

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
There was no way I was making it to a toilet (was in the country) funnier still, next stop I came too, customer was at end of driveway chipping ice, walked up to driverside door ( I keep doors open) and waited while I dug for packages. Of course I couldn't find em right away and he had a look on his face like "wtf, it smells like something died in here" when I finally handed him the pieces lol!
Thank God he didn't shake your hand.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Warning: long winded story
So im not sure where to share this, but I just gotta get it off my chest.
Friday, was work work working, all of the sudden I get a funny feeling in my tummy. I had to poop.. like right now. So took a DR bag, stretched it over the corner of a tote, and laid down the most glorious brown Python I've ever seen! Estimated weight 6-7 lbs(w/ urine). Wiped up with TP and baby wipes that I keep with me for just such occasions ;) then tied it off, put it in the garbage can and told myself, gotta remember to throw it away when I'm near a dumpster.. well, totally forgot!!! Now I'm off for three months!!(FMLA to care for baby boy while wife goes back to work) bwahahahahaha!!
TL;DR there's a huge bag of poop and pee dripping its contents on the driver side step somewhere in America right meow.
My man

Status
Not open for further replies.