Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Also, looking at random things on the "Smart Savings Discount Marketplace." Load of Shiiiiiit, btw. But I wanna buy some things in case they take that away. Hell, they won't take that away. Corporate probably makes money off us just clicking on that craft. Mother%&#!@$

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Based on a True Story.
My first year, I was driving through this rural stretch between towns when all of sudden, the bubble gut reared its impatient head. I started groaning, then sweating. I had no choice to make an extra stop and hop into this treeline next to a farm. Blew my guts out. On-road sup pulled up just as I was walking back to the truck and asked me what the hell? I just said sorry, hat flew off the dash. I went the rest of the day sockless. Thank God, I got back in time. Left the keys inside, the door was open cuz I was thinking about wiping with the rain shield sheets in a state of panic and decided I was just be riding around in crusty underwear for the next 4 hours. I woulda ran through barbed wire at that point.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Based on a True Story.
My first year, I was driving through this rural stretch between towns when all of sudden, the bubble gut reared its impatient head. I started groaning, then sweating. I had no choice to make an extra stop and hop into this treeline next to a farm. Blew my guts out. On-road sup pulled up just as I was walking back to the truck and asked me what the hell? I just said sorry, hat flew off the dash. I went the rest of the day sockless. Thank God, I got back in time. Left the keys inside, the door was open cuz I was thinking about wiping with the rain shield sheets in a state of panic and decided I was just be riding around in crusty underwear for the next 4 hours. I woulda ran through barbed wire at that point.

Nice!!!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Based on a True Story.
Hey Bullet!!! Looks like you have competition for pooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.