Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Based on a True Story.
My first year, I was driving through this rural stretch between towns when all of sudden, the bubble gut reared its impatient head. I started groaning, then sweating. I had no choice to make an extra stop and hop into this treeline next to a farm. Blew my guts out. On-road sup pulled up just as I was walking back to the truck and asked me what the hell? I just said sorry, hat flew off the dash. I went the rest of the day sockless. Thank God, I got back in time. Left the keys inside, the door was open cuz I was thinking about wiping with the rain shield sheets in a state of panic and decided I was just be riding around in crusty underwear for the next 4 hours. I woulda ran through barbed wire at that point.
I'd've told him "I was :censored2:ting. Mind your own :censored2: business."

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hey, we've all been there whether we admit to it or not. White knuckling the steering wheel and squeezing your cheeks at 50 mph is a part of life. Just glad I shared. Maybe we should start a new thread.

One of My worst poop story was this: one time I had the stomach flu. didn’t at for a couple days. Finally thought I was over it. Went to Hardee’s to grab something to eat because I was craving a fresco burger. So I get my food and find a parking lot to eat in. Enjoying my burger get ready to leave. Before I got out of the parking lot all hell broke loose. I :censored2: all over myself. It was a bad bad bad deal.

One of My worst poop story was this: one time I had the stomach flu. didn’t at for a couple days. Finally thought I was over it. Went to Hardee’s to grab something to eat because I was craving a fresco burger. So I get my food and find a parking lot to eat in. Enjoying my burger get ready to leave. Before I got out of the parking lot all hell broke loose. I :censored2: all over myself. It was a bad bad bad deal.
Call Mom and ask for new pants?

km3

Don't know about your buildings but our on time network experiment, as of day 2/3, is a horrific failure. Irreg sort ran until 5:30 yesterday. That's 90 minutes of sorting time preload missed out on.

And we had about 200 LIB irregs in the hub. For one trailer.

Good times.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Think I'll help myself to a snack.

20180517_112620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.