Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are so backwards in Minnesota that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get your actually drivers license in the mail once you have passed the eye test (every 4 years). When you apply for a new one they cut the corner off your old one so you can still use it as an ID but not as a legal license if it has expired. Meanwhile they give you a little piece of paper that says Johney has passed his test and a new license has been applied for.
Wow. No they just print ours at the DMV. Takes 2 minutes.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
daily-afternoon-randomness-49-hq-photos-14-jpg.49773
That's my next goal for flying. Learn to fly a floatplane. Land on a lake and go fishing, fly home.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I think you should be okay. Just try to bring as much ID as you can just in case. Especially if you have your temp, that will help the most. If you're flying out of NYC most of those agents don't give two craps.
Yup...flying out of LaGuardia. Chances are....if I go to the DMV Monday....I'll get it before my flight...but my luck hasnt been too great lately....lol. I'm gonna call the airline and see what they say....just in case.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are so backwards in Minnesota that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get your actually drivers license in the mail once you have passed the eye test (every 4 years). When you apply for a new one they cut the corner off your old one so you can still use it as an ID but not as a legal license if it has expired. Meanwhile they give you a little piece of paper that says Johney has passed his test and a new license has been applied for.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yup...flying out of LaGuardia. Chances are....if I go to the DMV Monday....I'll get it before my flight...but my luck hasnt been too great lately....lol. I'm gonna call the airline and see what they say....just in case.
Pshh La Guardia? I wouldn't sweat it. I don't think they even looked at me last time I went through there. The tougher part is where you are going to. The big city airports are a lot easier for that kind of stuff. If you are flying to the boonies. Those guys get a little crazy because they have nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.