Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The new guy has a new way of doing things....boy , never heard that one before.......listen. You at your ft driver sup position will still be low man on totem poll. Just above pt sup You won't be making any changes. You will be saying yes sir to whatever the center manager wants you to do or say. And If you think the district manager or division manager is gonna change things because a new driver sup said it will work........well. I don't want to seem mean. Or wanting to pick a fight , so I will let you find out on your own.......
And thats exactly how the game is played J. I like Frigid too alot dude, i think hes a real cool dude and may be real smart but it doesnt matter, they dont want change. And if your not their PUPPET or ROBOT on their team, they will make your life a living hell. No choice but to drink their poison, its THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE IN SUPERVISION.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
image-jpg.54878
will-ferrell-living-the-dream.gif

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm gonna shower and head off to bed. Have a nice night folks.
Just dont take the criticism the wrong way Frigid. We all like you dude and respect you and want to see you sucesseed and not fail, those of us who have been here a good while, have seen it a zillion times, they will break a good loyal dude down over time. We only speak the truth thats all.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My little HEINZ 57 JUNKYARD DOG, just turned 11, shes starting to slow down now. Just hope she goes quick naturally without a long time suffering and forcing me to pull the trigger on her, thats the worst feeling dude but your love for that animal makes you do the right thing for them. All out of love baby= WORD DUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.