Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
What in my statement was a slap in the face? You've been in the mood to pick fights lately and I'm not sure why.
All im saying Frigid is dont act like a PECKERHEAD to some of the older drivers that may look slow or a total SMUCH on a piece of paper with numbers that just arent real, especially if you know in the bottom of your heart, their a good dude, a good driver, and their not actually playing around. Just the way it is as you get older on this job after years of asczz whoopins and getting your body beat to hell every day for years. Just be real n dont sellout cause your PECKERHEAD BOSS is acting like a PECKERWOOD, FEEL ME DOGG
200DCJVJIQY.gif

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
All im saying Frigid is dont act like a PECKERHEAD to some of the older drivers that may look slow or a total SMUCH on a piece of paper with numbers that just arent real, especially if you know in the bottom of your heart, their a good dude, a good driver, and their not actually playing around. Just the way it is as you get older on this job after years of asczz whoopins and getting your body beat to hell every day for years. Just be real n dont sellout cause your PECKERHEAD BOSS is acting like a PECKERWOOD, FEEL ME DOGGView attachment 54876
post-39837-chuck-norris-thumbs-up-gif-Img-rG6n.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No thanks. I respect what you guys do, but I also see the damage it does to the body. 34 bucks an hour isn't enough for me to take that leap.

What in my statement was a slap in the face? You've been in the mood to pick fights lately and I'm not sure why.

Don't take it the wrong way frigid. But you make 34$ an hour sound like chump change and we feed our families and put roofs on their heads with it for that damage to our bodies. That's all bro. No offense but it was kinda offensive.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
All im saying Frigid is dont act like a PECKERHEAD to some of the older drivers that may look slow or a total SMUCH on a piece of paper with numbers that just arent real, especially if you know in the bottom of your heart, their a good dude, a good driver, and their not actually playing around. Just the way it is as you get older on this job after years of asczz whoopins and getting your body beat to hell every day for years. Just be real n dont sellout cause your PECKERHEAD BOSS is acting like a PECKERWOOD, FEEL ME DOGG
I know what you're saying. I see some of the guys at work and wonder how they get out of bed in the morning. It ain't easy. That's why I couldn't see myself making a career out of it. Is it a job with great benefits and pay? Absolutely. But I feel I can do more in management that will positively affect people. People don't believe me, and that's fine, to each his own. But I know where I came from and I don't forget it.

Brown echo

I know what you're saying. I see some of the guys at work and wonder how they get out of bed in the morning. It ain't easy. That's why I couldn't see myself making a career out of it. Is it a job with great benefits and pay? Absolutely. But I feel I can do more in management that will positively affect people. People don't believe me, and that's fine, to each his own. But I know where I came from and I don't forget it.
Lusc6oH.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Don't take it the wrong way frigid. But you make 34$ an hour sound like chump change and we feed our families and put roofs on their heads with it for that damage to our bodies. That's all bro. No offense but it was kinda offensive.
I didn't intend to make it come off that way. I'm not inferring that at all.

Not to mention it's hard to be that way when I make less than half of that an hour....

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just remember, doesnt matter how intelligent you are or if you are a stand up dude with good intentions and a good heart, 1MAN WILL NEVER BE THE SAVIOR ON THIS JOB.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Just remember, doesnt matter how intelligent you are or if you are a stand up dude with good intentions and a good heart, 1MAN WILL NEVER BE THE SAVIOR ON THIS JOB.
I'm not looking to be a God. But there are elements in my building I know I can adjust to be better, all while making it better for everyone involved.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I didn't intend to make it come off that way. I'm not inferring that at all.

Not to mention it's hard to be that way when I make less than half of that an hour....
Hey maybe we are just jealous that you still have a career choice. I am a package car driver, could go feeders or to the dark side, that's it. Neither choice sounds appetizing to me.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm not looking to be a God. But there are elements in my building I know I can adjust to be better, all while making it better for everyone involved.
Yeah we know how that game works, until RETARDS FROM ATLANTA call and make you guys do some STUPID BULLSHIEEETTTE. You win some n lose some on this job, and just scratch your head at their stupidity. This is exactly why i could never go into supervision, i aint down with selling out and doing something i know aint right, just dont roll that way and not built that way, and not the type of person that will stab a coworker or friend in the back over anything no matter how high the stakes or money involved. Cant put a price on Loyalty AND lOVE.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The new guy has a new way of doing things....boy , never heard that one before.......listen. You at your ft driver sup position will still be low man on totem poll. Just above pt sup You won't be making any changes. You will be saying yes sir to whatever the center manager wants you to do or say. And If you think the district manager or division manager is gonna change things because a new driver sup said it will work........well. I don't want to seem mean. Or wanting to pick a fight , so I will let you find out on your own.......

Brown echo

Yeah we know how that game works, until RETARDS FROM ATLANTA call and make you guys do some STUPID BULLSHIEEETTTE. You win some n lose some on this job, and just scratch your head at their stupidity. This is exactly why i could never go into supervision, i aint down with selling out and doing something i know aint right, just dont roll that way and not built that way, and not the type of person that will stab a coworker or friend in the back over anything no matter how high the stakes or money involved. Cant put a price on Loyalty AND lOVE.
post-30527-Matt-Damon-pointing-YEAH-gif-y-KENO.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The new guy has a new way of doing things....boy , never heard that one before.......listen. You at your ft driver sup position will still be low man on totem poll. Just above pt sup You won't be making any changes. You will be saying yes sir to whatever the center manager wants you to do or say. And If you think the district manager or division manager is gonna change things because a new driver sup said it will work........well. I don't want to seem mean. Or wanting to pick a fight , so I will let you find out on your own.......
If I listened to everything everybody on this site told me I could and couldn't do, I would be unemployed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.