"Observations"

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They've been doing "observations" on me increasingly it seems like.. I worked there for a year and didn't have anyone do this, now in the past few months they've done several. They'll tell me "You're doing fine but I have to write something down here so I'll just put you need to work in your power zone." and then I'm supposed to sign..? If I'm not doing anything wrong couldn't they just write that down? They've done this about 5 times now. So they have papers signed by me saying I suck at my job even though they verbally told me I don't. Should I not sign these? What do they do with these papers? I'm worried if I try to get another job they're going to be like "Oh yeah she has a :censored2:ty record there look at all these times she didn't work in her power zone."
Stop being "observable"...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol....sounds like this locals got their :censored2: together!

Heres a hint...the steward is usually the little fat guy that goes home everyday.
The business agent is the little fatter guy that got beat up in high school everyday. These types normally have a little man complex.

You’re acting out again
Must have been a rough conference call today

542thruNthru

never been part of a union before, no idea what i can or can't do.
Supervisors are not to do bargaining unit work. You have a right under our contract to file a grievance for them doing union work.
Screenshot_20200929-193022_Adobe Acrobat.jpg