OMICROM .

The Driver

I drive.
It's cute that you think anyone with a college degree and/or a uniform is your friend, incapable of mistakes, lying, or maintaining the status quo for all the wrong reasons.
It’s cute that you think the entire medical system is aligned to lie to you for reasons. Sit down, son.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

The principal problem stems from the fact that, in many cases, it is proving impossible to have certain governments agree to indemnify the manufacturers from damages stemming from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines.
You mean, their government didn't sell them down the river like ours did???

Mutineer

It’s cute that you think the entire medical system is aligned to lie to you for reasons. Sit down, son.
It's obvious that you have never had good reason to question the honesty, motives, and competence of the credentialed elites above you, those who are their shills, or of those who enforce their will.

May your good fortune continue.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Harvard literally put out a completely fake report on hydrochlroquin ineffectiveness.

Right now there are 20x the number of myocarditis cases in kids linked to the vaccine than what would be the threshold to immediately pull any other vaccine.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A) Complete open borders

Totally false. Borders are closed, the difference now is a humane way of dealing with immigrants and refuges and asylum seekers.

B) Cradle to grave government

God forbid we have some kind of social safety net and act like a civilization instead of always focusing on the needs and wants of massive corporations and the wealthy.

C) Stone Age living for the little people

Explain?

D) Elites know better…

Yes, yes they do.
Flooding of illegal's happening. Being poor is not an excuse to sneak in..

They are not asylum seekers. They are illegal's.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Flooding of illegal's happening. Being poor is not an excuse to sneak in..

They are not asylum seekers. They are illegal's.
Was just taking to my parents about this covid wrecked their economy so they’re seeking asylum.

Ummm that’s not asylum. You know how that word just started getting thrown around a ton the last 6-8 years. You also don’t seek asylum after walking through 6 countries. You ask for it right after you get out of yours.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Was just taking to my parents about this covid wrecked their economy so they’re seeking asylum.

Ummm that’s not asylum. You know how that word just started getting thrown around a ton the last 6-8 years. You also don’t seek asylum after walking through 6 countries. You ask for it right after you get out of yours.
Build that wall.

How many uneducated-poor do we need? How you going to support them all?

Last edited:

satellitedriver

John "Lurch" Kerry burning massive amounts of jet fuel while lecturing on energy use and fighting windmill farms his backyard. Lol, typically elite.
Kerry is a POS.
3 purple hearts in Viet Nam 6 months on river boat patrol and shipped back home under the 3 purple heart rule.
His fellow members on the boat called him 3 band aids and no blood John.
During a anti war protest after he returned home he threw away his draft card being recorded by TV cameras.
Later, when he was caught by facts, he admitted it was not his card and he still had his.
He went, but he did not serve with honor.
Now look where he is in the power structure.
Lurch isn't worth yesterdays used toilet paper.
IMHO

PT Car Washer

I don't know about the government but being a Teamster and the son of a Teamster has given me cradle to the grave benefits. Always had exceptional health care and family vacations and wanted for no material needs as I was growing up and also my children and wife.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kerry is a POS.
3 purple hearts in Viet Nam 6 months on river boat patrol and shipped back home under the 3 purple heart rule.
His fellow members on the boat called him 3 band aids and no blood John.
During a anti war protest after he returned home he threw away his draft card being recorded by TV cameras.
Later, when he was caught by facts, he admitted it was not his card and he still had his.
He went, but he did not serve with honor.
Now look where he is in the power structure.
Lurch isn't worth yesterdays used toilet paper.
IMHO
He expected to be the next JFK in government.
Instead all he has accomplished is living large on his second wife's first husband's trust fund.
He's a gigolo.

The Driver

I drive.

Except when they know that they’d be thrown back to the wolves in any of those other 6 countries.