Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Thebrownblob

Most ppl r sheep

Cost of college stopping ppl from going to school bc theres examples in my class
That’s because colleges are in bed with the government you love. Tenured professors pretend they’re giving you a good education when in fact they’re ripping you off. If college was like the free market that would not be a problem because the ones that were giving poor overpriced education would be out of business.

rickyb

That’s because colleges are in bed with the government you love. Tenured professors pretend they’re giving you a good education when in fact they’re ripping you off. If college was like the free market that would not be a problem because the ones that were giving poor overpriced education would be out of business.
Michael hudson describes it like buying a housing

The whole economy is speculation

Thebrownblob

He predicted financial crisis i believe. promotes debt write offs for 99%
Lol why do you believe guys like him? I don’t have anything to sell you unlike him with a book or another class for you to take. And guess what I predicted this financial crisis just like about 90% of the other people on this website.

rickyb

Lol why do you believe guys like him? I don’t have anything to sell you unlike him with a book or another class for you to take. And guess what I predicted this financial crisis just like about 90% of the other people on this website.
No one predicted it

He supports workplace democracy sometimes too. hes anti wall st fraud. anti empire. anti financialization. anti democrat and republicans. hes on point