Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • A white Tesla Model S burst into flames at a Rancho Cordova, California wrecking yard, weeks after it had initially been wrecked
  • Firefighters used 4,500 gallons and a pit they dug to finally extinguish the vehicle

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1655947696534.png

Thebrownblob

lets say your will is to murder anyone who sneezes on you. but the authority says no. thats
Clearly that’s not what I’m talking about.
Anytime we are forced to do something against our will we have to question those leaders. Who’s to say there will inv better than mine or yours? Liberty cannot be stifled. It is the most important thing. When governments stifle liberty they become stagnant.

rickyb

Clearly that’s not what I’m talking about.
Anytime we are forced to do something against our will we have to question those leaders. Who’s to say there will inv better than mine or yours? Liberty cannot be stifled. It is the most important thing. When governments stifle liberty they become stagnant.
ppl arent always going to agree

its beyond me. id have to heard almighty chomsky speak about it or cornel west

Thebrownblob

ppl arent always going to agree

its beyond me. id have to heard almighty chomsky speak about it or cornel west
Not a huge fan of either of those guys although they do say things I occasionally agree with. You and I have had our tussels but I do appreciate your honesty and I believe you honestly want the world to be a better place. Don’t close your mind to anything look at it was an open mind.

rickyb

Not a huge fan of either of those guys although they do say things I occasionally agree with. You and I have had our tussels but I do appreciate your honesty and I believe you honestly want the world to be a better place. Don’t close your mind to anything look at it was an open mind.
perspective is great