Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

No, again you lie..more facts. Look when this was published. You either have an ego that is way to big, or by definition are retarded..
re·tard·ed
/rəˈtärdəd/
adjective
OFFENSIVE•DATED
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
OFFENSIVE
very foolish or stupid.

Yes. China currently owns a ton of our debt, and we have made every single promised payment. It's the most desired bond in the world.
Everyone argues over who gets to own our debt and they pay a pretty penny for it. Our debt is the most desirable in the world.
Because we pay.

Now, I'll teach you again:

We pay China back when we borrow. China doesn't pay us back when they borrow.

vantexan

Yes, I'm quite familiar. I'm neck-deep in the market every day.

That means China borrowed money and isn't going to pay it back.

That's good for China. Bad for us.
The Chinese government recently shut down banks and locals couldn't get their money out. If you think the world's almost top economy imploding won't severely affect our economy you may be in for a rude awakening.

vantexan

Yes. China currently owns a ton of our debt, and we have made every single promised payment. It's the most desired bond in the world.
Everyone argues over who gets to own our debt and they pay a pretty penny for it. Our debt is the most desirable in the world.
Because we pay.

Now, I'll teach you again:

We pay China back when we borrow. China doesn't pay us back when they borrow.
Not so. Various Chinese companies are going bankrupt and will have to renegotiate their debt. But they made their interest payments on their bonds in the past.

vantexan

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. China has had chest colds that last longer than the entire existence of the United states. They're going to be just fine. Dictatorial regimes are actually quite efficient at making things happen. None of the normal rules apply.

Is it too late to make a joke about China and respiratory viruses?
Apparently I'm not understanding that you get that China imploding is bad for us. Your above post suggests that you don't get it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1662207223418.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mandating that all vehicles must be EVs is Central Planning at its worse.
It is totally against the very notion of how this country runs.
We are market driven.
Products either thrive or die by what the consumer is willing to purchase.

Non liberal

Can we all just admit the ev experiment is a flop, and just a means of control. They are never going to upgrade the infrastructure to support it. They’ll just use the cost as an excuse not to upgrade it and then tell everyone when they can charge their vehicles. Absolutely unnecessary and ridiculous!

Attachments

• 36A729FD-4962-47E2-BE98-3A68C5C92F64.png
    36A729FD-4962-47E2-BE98-3A68C5C92F64.png
    698.1 KB · Views: 38

Non liberal

To all those thinking it wouldn’t be easier to control you when you get your electric car.

Attachments

• 666FD983-2A86-4FE0-86D7-5CA3BB190801.png
    666FD983-2A86-4FE0-86D7-5CA3BB190801.png
    665 KB · Views: 30

vantexan

Can we all just admit the ev experiment is a flop, and just a means of control. They are never going to upgrade the infrastructure to support it. They’ll just use the cost as an excuse not to upgrade it and then tell everyone when they can charge their vehicles. Absolutely unnecessary and ridiculous!
They refuse to build nuclear power plants and "green" energy will only go so far. If they cut out all fossil fuel to generate electricity then as you pointed out they will control when you can charge and how much. Which puts you squarely under their thumb. The scary thing is this doesn't happen by happenstance. Someone with power somewhere is in on serious planning to make this happen.

Non liberal

They refuse to build nuclear power plants and "green" energy will only go so far. If they cut out all fossil fuel to generate electricity then as you pointed out they will control when you can charge and how much. Which puts you squarely under their thumb. The scary thing is this doesn't happen by happenstance. Someone with power somewhere is in on serious planning to make this happen.
I’m sure it’s like George karlin says “it’s a big club, and we ain’t in it.” If ice vehicles become outlawed and evs do become the norm, then he’s right. They’re all in it together.