Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

Better look again. They've got real estate developers that are hundreds of billions in debt and are defaulting. A lot of that debt is held by foreign banks. Are you familiar with the term contagion?
Yes, I'm quite familiar. I'm neck-deep in the market every day.

That means China borrowed money and isn't going to pay it back.

That's good for China. Bad for us.

wilberforce15

Americans are so silly and don't understand civilizational warfare.

China took our money, pretened to follow our norms and regulations, and is not going to pay a lot back.

Meanwhile, we destroyed our own manufacturing capacity and they don't need to innovate because they can steal it all.

We've been played for suckers at every turn. They are winning.

Borrowing money and defaulting isn't a failure. That's winning. It's the lender who is screwed.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Americans are so silly and don't understand civilizational warfare.

China took our money, pretened to follow our norms and regulations, and is not going to pay a lot back.

Meanwhile, we destroyed our own manufacturing capacity and they don't need to innovate because they can steal it all.

We've been played for suckers at every turn. They are winning.

Borrowing money and defaulting isn't a failure. That's winning. It's the lender who is screwed.
What are you talking about. You have no idea..China years ago bought all of our junk bonds. I believe it was by the billions. Do some research.

wilberforce15

What are you talking about. You have no idea..China years ago bought all of our junk bonds. I believe it was by the billions. Do some research.

Let me talk to you like a toddler for a second:

They borrowed our (mostly Wall St) money and aren't going to pay it all back. That's winning for them.

They lend us money (buying our government debt) and we pay it back. That's winning for them.

They win on both ends. And we are suckers on both ends.
I may not be able to get this information down low enough for you to understand. That's the best I can do.

Ou812fu

They borrowed our (mostly Wall St) money and aren't going to pay it all back. That's winning for them.

They lend us money (buying our government debt) and we pay it back. That's winning for them.

I may not be able to get this information down low enough for you to understand. That's the best I can do.
Do the research. They bought our junk bonds, with the yin. By the billions I believe. Do you even know what bonds are?? We were under the agreement to pay those loans back to them. We defaulted. So looks like they are returning the favor.
Take your toddler up a notch upstate. You are way to old to be this dumb..

wilberforce15

Do the research. They bought our junk bonds, with the yin. By the billions I believe. Do you even know what bonds are?? We were under the agreement to pay those loans back to them. We defaulted. So looks like they are returning the favor.
Take your toddler up a notch upstate. You are way to old to be this dumb..
You are in way over your head. I can't fix you.

Ou812fu

More facts for a guy that can't produce any...

wilberforce15

So, we pay China and China doesn't pay us. Do you get it?

did-you-eat-a-lot-of-paint-chips-as-a-kid.jpg

wilberforce15

According to this article soon people will be driving their EVs encased within their batteries.

It always made sense to integrate the weight of the batteries into the structure of the vehicle. The structural battery pack is going to be a norm. Tesla spotted stacking structural battery packs at Gigafactory Texas; what's happening?

I can't see the advantage of putting any weight above the chassis. The low center of gravity provides phenomenal advantages in handling. It's easier to manufacture a long flat piece for the undercarriage. And for every inch you raise the weight in the air, you need more weight under it to hold it up.

Integrating batteries and the structure makes perfect sense. But I'm not sure why it would ever move off the chassis.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It always made sense to integrate the weight of the batteries into the structure of the vehicle. The structural battery pack is going to be a norm. Tesla spotted stacking structural battery packs at Gigafactory Texas; what's happening?

I can't see the advantage of putting any weight above the chassis. The low center of gravity provides phenomenal advantages in handling. It's easier to manufacture a long flat piece for the undercarriage. And for every inch you raise the weight in the air, you need more weight under it to hold it up.

Integrating batteries and the structure makes perfect sense. But I'm not sure why it would ever move off the chassis.
The article explains that.
The larger the battery pack = larger wheels and brakes to support and stop the heavier vehicle. Which creates even more weight.
So in order to decrease weight make the batteries the frame.
Which increases the interior spaces.
Now if one could make the entire vehicle structure a battery then the weight would decrease and increase the vehicle's range.
However battery replacement would be eliminated.

oldngray

nowhere special
The larger the battery pack = larger wheels and brakes to support and stop the heavier vehicle. Which creates even more weight.
Now if one could make the entire vehicle structure a battery then the weight would decrease and increase the vehicle's range.
Disposable cars. Off to the landfill when they wear out.

Did they already do that with the Yugo?

wilberforce15

You get the same weight substitution by removing pieces of chassis and making the batteries pack act as the chassis. Either way, you're getting rid of the weight, but you're putting it in a better place if you replace the chassis.

The thing that every cool designer forgets is cost. What he's talking about cannot be made quickly or cheaply. It'll be a novelty at best.

Ou812fu

You get the same weight substitution by removing pieces of chassis and making the batteries pack act as the chassis. Either way, you're getting rid of the weight, but you're putting it in a better place if you replace the chassis.

The thing that every cool designer forgets is cost. What he's talking about cannot be made quickly or cheaply. It'll be a novelty at best.
So now you are trying to make it sound like Tesla don't weigh a lot more then gas vehicles?

Ou812fu

So, we pay China and China doesn't pay us. Do you get it?

View attachment 398851
No, again you lie..more facts. Look when this was published. You either have an ego that is way to big, or by definition are retarded..
re·tard·ed
/rəˈtärdəd/
adjective
OFFENSIVE•DATED
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
OFFENSIVE
very foolish or stupid.