Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

You cannot cover for how much ignorance I've had to cure in you.
4 billion miles, and safer than the average human.

You thought it needed to see lines. You thought it was programmed for situations. You thought it couldn't differentiate objects. You have no idea, even right now, what a neural network is or how it is trained.

It is safer around first responders than you. It is safer around pedestrians than you. And it's still a baby.
Then for crying out loud, why does it keep hitting first responders?

wilberforce15

Ah, I see.

We shall add to your ignorance the distinction between autopilot and FSD.

It's understandable, given that it's the tenth thing you are clueless about in a single page.

FSD not involved in first responder crashes.

wilberforce15

What happened is that a whole bunch of owners who were too cheap to buy full self driving decided to treat autopilot as if it were full self-driving. The machine is perfectly safe around first responders.

But it is not safe to put on cruise control and walk away. These people did not pay for full self driving. They did not have full self-driving. And then they acted like they had full self driving. That creates crashes.

qdg2

These are quite tangible. It gets in wrecks less often per mile. That is the end of the story.

It cannot think it's way out of all problems. That is correct. But it is already better at thinking out the problem than a human.

You guys demand it be perfect. That's retarded. It is better, and that is enough.
It's so good.....it takes a human to babysit it.....MOF can't take your hands off the wheel. Who would buy such a product?

wilberforce15

It's so good.....it takes a human to babysit it.....MOF can't take your hands off the wheel. Who would buy such a product?
Yes, the humans are paying to be employed as trainers for the artificial intelligence.

If your car has never driven you around, I don't expect you to understand that it's pretty cool. Paying a little bit of attention is currently the price. Soon, you will not have to pay attention.

wilberforce15

It is extraordinary, that after all this time, my job here is still to explain to you the most very basic terms.

Autopilot and full self driving are not the same thing.

wilberforce15

You’re just too hopelessly liberal for me.
You are the one who thinks you can have your own facts. You still don't know the difference between a garage door opener and artificial intelligence.

You don't know the difference between full self-driving and autopilot.

So you are just like those idiots who crash those teslas, by treating autopilot as if it were full self-driving. They did not pay for full self-driving. Then they let the machine go as if it had full self-driving.

Non liberal

You are the one who thinks you can have your own facts. You still don't know the difference between a garage door opener and artificial intelligence.

You don't know the difference between full self-driving and autopilot.

So you are just like those idiots who crash those teslas, by treating autopilot as if it were full self-driving. They did not pay for full self-driving. Then they let the machine go as if it had full self-driving.
How many facts would you like. Here are screenshots of the articles. I don’t have time to teach you anymore, I’ll let you look up the articles yourself. It really is tiring proving you wrong over and over and over again. When are you going to get a clue? This isn’t hard. Common knowledge.

Attachments

• 1864E855-9BB6-4092-919A-D363D08F802A.png
    1864E855-9BB6-4092-919A-D363D08F802A.png
    693.1 KB · Views: 36
  • B771E561-55EB-4596-8347-B79E48A7C006.png
    B771E561-55EB-4596-8347-B79E48A7C006.png
    441.3 KB · Views: 36
  • D42E3D4D-2F59-484C-9759-C91A8DAEA1F8.png
    D42E3D4D-2F59-484C-9759-C91A8DAEA1F8.png
    712 KB · Views: 35
  • 91102B96-404C-4B7A-B35C-CE4FC21B14BF.png
    91102B96-404C-4B7A-B35C-CE4FC21B14BF.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 90D2C9E4-97B8-476D-882F-21BD6BD632DC.png
    90D2C9E4-97B8-476D-882F-21BD6BD632DC.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 30

wilberforce15

How many facts would you like. Here are screenshots of the articles. I don’t have time to teach you anymore, I’ll let you look up the articles yourself. It really is tiring proving you wrong over and over and over again. When are you going to get a clue? This isn’t hard. Common knowledge.
So what you're saying is that I'm completely right and you're completely wrong, and that it has not run into any emergency vehicles? That there is no problem with running into those things as you said a dozen times?