Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

As long as China, India and all the 3rd world countries out there continue their MEGA polluting ways there is NOTHING the US (or Canada) can do to stop the end of the world. Its a waste of time.
which one of these countries is third world? why cant america bomb them and bomb ourselves too into sustainability. lets take out the capitalist terrorists

1682098279190.png

Thebrownblob

which one of these countries is third world? why cant america bomb them and bomb ourselves too into sustainability. lets take out the capitalist terrorists

View attachment 426281
1682098627911.png

Stop using communist propaganda websites to get your information @rickyb and you will be a lot better off.

Thebrownblob

you talking about mega polluting but these countries have a much bigger population. we gotta check how much pollution per person to know the truth. diggity respect it nuff said.

rickyb

View attachment 426283

Stop using communist propaganda websites to get your information @rickyb and you will be a lot better off.
whats their population? they are way bigger than us so thats a terrible way to compare it. of course they will absolutely produce more because they have billions of people, but i want to know who produces the most per person.

and then america needs to bomb them and itself into sustainability.

oldngray

nowhere special
whats their population? they are way bigger than us so thats a terrible way to compare it. of course they will absolutely produce more because they have billions of people, but i want to know who produces the most per person.

Looks like Canada is one of the top targets to get bombed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Find a site where someone cares, seriously, because no one on here cares about what you’re spewing.

vantexan

View attachment 426281
That's a very misleading stat. China puts out more pollution than anyone. Dividing it among their extremely high population and saying they're less polluting than others doesn't make their pollution any less.

vantexan

It's not about their population. They use a huge amount of coal burning electric plants to generate power and are putting new plants online all the time. It's not about what each citizen is doing but their policies that make them so polluting.

Last edited:

rickyb

That's a very misleading stat. China puts out more pollution than anyone. Dividing it among their extremely high population and saying they're less polluting than others doesn't make their pollution any less.
yea of course its way more impressive when a country pollutes less per person

thats just propaganda to make you feel good about yourself that were not one of the most corrupt and worst countries

rickyb

It's not about their population. They use a huge amount of coal burning electric plants to generate power and are putting new plants on the line all the time. It's not about what each citizen is doing but their policies that make them so polluting.
yea what are our policies?

terrible public transport. china has faster trains than we do. conservative party in canada doesnt deny global warming. US conservative party lies about it. drill baby drill.

Thebrownblob

Even funnier would be pretending they report anything negative about their selves accurately

Thebrownblob

yea what are our policies?

terrible public transport. china has faster trains than we do. conservative party in canada doesnt deny global warming. US conservative party lies about it. drill baby drill.
The only lie about global warming is that it’s in any way, shape or form controlled by humans.
Naturally, the Chinese government will be on board with an ideology that wishes to steal the wealth, enslave and even murder people. All in the name of some pretend bogeyman that’s coming in the form of a global catastrophe, that somehow always gets pushed back another 20 or 30 years so the next brain numbed group will believe it

rickyb

The only lie about global warming is that it’s in any way, shape or form controlled by humans.
Naturally, the Chinese government will be on board with an ideology that wishes to steal the wealth, enslave and even murder people. All in the name of some pretend bogeyman that’s coming in the form of a global catastrophe, that somehow always gets pushed back another 20 or 30 years so the next brain numbed group will believe it
hows miami doing with sea levels?

the lie is that smoking cigarettes is good for you

vantexan

yea of course its way more impressive when a country pollutes less per person

thats just propaganda to make you feel good about yourself that were not one of the most corrupt and worst countries
If I produced stats showing the U.S. was doing everything perfectly, giving all its money to the third world, not producing one ounce of greenhouse gas, had pristine streets, zero crime, no racism, everyone singing "We are the World", you'd still hate us for being capitalists. Telling us how corrupt we are. At the end of the day your problem is.......you.

rickyb

If I produced stats showing the U.S. was doing everything perfectly, giving all its money to the third world, not producing one ounce of greenhouse gas, had pristine streets, zero crime, no racism, everyone singing "We are the World", you'd still hate us for being capitalists. Telling us how corrupt we are. At the end of the day your problem is.......you.
i hate all 10 of the countries i posted for top pollution