Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rod

Retired 23 years
I just got back from driving my dinosaur powered pickup from Texas to Mn. A couple of the stations I stopped at had those charging stations. One even had 2 cars sitting there charging up. I thought to myself--Damn-I'm sure glad I can get in - fuel up- and get out in a few minutes and not have to sit around forever, picking my nose and waiting for my stupid EV to charge up. I wonder if those vehicles have made it home yet?

qdg2

I just got back from driving my dinosaur powered pickup from Texas to Mn. A couple of the stations I stopped at had those charging stations. One even had 2 cars sitting there charging up. I thought to myself--Damn-I'm sure glad I can get in - fuel up- and get out in a few minutes and not have to sit around forever, picking my nose and waiting for my stupid EV to charge up. I wonder if those vehicles have made it home yet?
We've been told right here on BC THAT THOSE FOLKS ARE THE EXCEPTION. Hook that charger up, go in, eat, poop and relax.....

rod

Retired 23 years
We've been told right here on BC THAT THOSE FOLKS ARE THE EXCEPTION. Hook that charger up, go in, eat, poop and relax.....
There is NO relaxing if we are on the way home from Texas after 2 weeks with the grandkids. It's balls to the wall "get home"-- no time for charging up a friggin POS EV.

rod

Retired 23 years
1681876520718.png