Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

yea what are our policies?

terrible public transport. china has faster trains than we do. conservative party in canada doesnt deny global warming. US conservative party lies about it. drill baby drill.
And when you have more than a billion people concentrated into an area half the size of the lower 48 states you can have excellent public transportation. Driving cars is much more efficient in a country our size with our population. Where does it work in the U.S.? In highly crowded NYC.

rickyb

If I produced stats showing the U.S. was doing everything perfectly, giving all its money to the third world, not producing one ounce of greenhouse gas, had pristine streets, zero crime, no racism, everyone singing "We are the World", you'd still hate us for being capitalists. Telling us how corrupt we are. At the end of the day your problem is.......you.
yea and instead you are dominated by corporations and therefore have one of hte worst track records for donating money, top polluting countries, bad infrastructure, unbelievable amounts of corporate crime, the country is divided because of the media.

Thebrownblob

hows miami doing with sea levels?

the lie is that smoking cigarettes is good for you
Well, that’s never been something anyone believed about cigarettes.

And according to all of the fools, you believe we should’ve been dead 50 times over by now. Same morons cannot even give us an accurate weather forecast two or three days out but you believe they can tell us what’s going to happen in 10, 20 or 30 years.

Until you sign your paycheck over every week to the government to fix this eminent global catastrophe you believe in. then I will believe it because what’s the use of the money you’re making when you’re going to be dead in 10 years?

rickyb

And when you have more than a billion people concentrated into an area half the size of the lower 48 states you can have excellent public transportation. Driving cars is much more efficient in a country our size with our population. Where does it work in the U.S.? In highly crowded NYC.
where are your high speed trains?

surely you should have a few at least ;)

no driving cars is not efficient. its profitable. dont conflate the 2

rickyb

Well, that’s never been something anyone believed about cigarettes.

And according to all of the fools, you believe we should’ve been dead 50 times over by now. Same morons cannot even give us an accurate weather forecast two or three days out but you believe they can tell us what’s going to happen in 10, 20 or 30 years.

Until you sign your paycheck over every week to the government to fix this eminent global catastrophe you believe in. then I will believe it because what’s the use of the money you’re making when you’re going to be dead in 10 years?
no no the smoking corporations told us smoking cigarettes is healthy.

in addition to climate collapse, we are almost dead by nuclear war. and theres a high chance you agree on that.

we need to protest like crazy to get this system under control.

they actually bring up the pointless retirement question here:

vantexan

How are trains more efficient? A car takes you from point A to point B. You have to walk, ride a bus, drive a car to a train, get on, get off, take a taxi or rent a car or if lucky walk a short distance. Trains only work in highly populated areas and if are supported by ground transportation. How is that more efficient?

Thebrownblob

no no the smoking corporations told us smoking cigarettes is healthy.

in addition to climate collapse, we are almost dead by nuclear war. and theres a high chance you agree on that.

we need to protest like crazy to get this system under control.

they actually bring up the pointless retirement question here:
Yes, Ricky and the doctor and pharmaceutical companies said opioids are not addictive and the vaccines are safe but you believe them.

I don’t Anyone in history who ever believed cigarettes we’re healthy.

Thebrownblob

I could think of about 100 things I’d rather do than ride any public transportation, one of them would be sticking hot needles in my eyes so I hope there’s never any trains.

rickyb

Yes, Ricky and the doctor and pharmaceutical companies said opioids are not addictive and the vaccines are safe but you believe them.

I don’t Anyone in history who ever believed cigarettes we’re healthy.

yea from about 1:00 to 4:00 you'll see the examples. why dont you already know this? i guess the anti climate catastrophe types dont mention it to you.

vantexan

How are trains more efficient? A car takes you from point A to point B. You have to walk, ride a bus, drive a car to a train, get on, get off, take a taxi or rent a car or if lucky walk a short distance. Trains only work in highly populated areas and if are supported by ground transportation. How is that more efficient?
@rickyb

rickyb

I could think of about 100 things I’d rather do than ride any public transportation, one of them would be sticking hot needles in my eyes so I hope there’s never any trains.
civilization collapse because of over consumption going to be much worse than riding public transport

but american public transport is terribly corrupt, they want you to guzzle oil in your car. theres no incentive to ride public transport in america. my friend who lived in america described it as something only for poor people.

Thebrownblob

yea from about 1:00 to 4:00 you'll see the examples. why dont you already know this? i guess the anti climate catastrophe types dont mention it to you.

Yes, I’ve seen that many times and I said if they were white lab coat you’ll believe them.

My statement is no one believed it. Easily fooled a manipulative people die all the time which one are you?

rickyb

public transport is more efficient not just trains. because they are less polluting per person than cars. my car weighs 2000 lbs and it transports just me typically. thats not efficient.

china is shipping on high speed trains. so they are beating us that way too.

Thebrownblob

civilization collapse because of over consumption going to be much worse than riding public transport

but american public transport is terribly corrupt, they want you to guzzle oil in your car. theres no incentive to ride public transport in america. my friend who lived in america described it as something only for poor people.
Because public transit is for poor people.😂 I have no desire to sit next to one of the smelly nasty strung out on drugs crazies. I’ll keep my gas guzzling oil, gasoline car. Thank you very much.

And once again, civilization collapse, should’ve happened decades ago, according to the shills who are bought and paid for with government grants that you’re talking about.

rickyb

Yes, I’ve seen that many times and I said if they were white lab coat you’ll believe them.

My statement is no one believed it. Easily fooled a manipulative people die all the time which one are you?
i guarantee you people believed it just like they believed trump or desanits or biden are honest, or just like they watch garbage MSM and believe its news, or believe global warming is not happening.

rickyb

Because public transit is for poor people.😂 I have no desire to sit next to one of the smelly nasty strung out on drugs crazies. I’ll keep my gas guzzling oil, gasoline car. Thank you very much.

And once again, civilization collapse, should’ve happened decades ago, according to the shills who are bought and paid for with government grants that you’re talking about.
nope MIT says its going to happen in about 15 years and theyve been consistent about it for decades.

public transit in america is bad. protest to make it good. because auto industry not offering real alternatives, only ones that appear to be alternatives.