Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

I'm sure blacks love being lumped in with LBTQ.
well the blacks can be pretty stupid because they make fun of women so you could talk about women self determination aka feminism, and the blacks are homophobic as well and im just talking about what i heard on rap albums

vantexan

well the blacks can be pretty stupid because they make fun of women so you could talk about women self determination aka feminism, and the blacks are homophobic as well and im just talking about what i heard on rap albums
I didn't realize you're black.

Box Ox

California may need to invest up to $50B in readying grid for electrification influx: report | The Hill

From one of the authors of the report:

"I’m on the team that published this report! Kevala analyzed over 100 terabytes of data from over 12 million premises to precisely forecast the when and where of rapid electrification. This study was completed for the CPUC to determine which distribution grid upgrades are needed to achieve state transportation electrification by 2035.

Basically, more EVs means more load on the grid, and California is going to need to substantially invest in grid upgrades to support it."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1684331574228.png

consumer culture and government created the real problem of climate catastrophe

nuclear war is probably related to private sector as well

paul jay, a journalist who interviewed famous economists, said he doesnt think theres a market solution to climate collapse
How much warmer is the planet now than a couple hundred years ago?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Vehicles currently under DO NOT DRIVE / PARK OUTSIDE Recalls.

• A Do Not Drive recall advises drivers not to operate the vehicles because a serious safety issue could lead to an accident or physical harm.
  • A Park Outside recall is issued for vehicles with a high risk of causing a fire. Drivers are advised to park the vehicles outside of garages and parking structures and away from buildings.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

An electric hypercar made in Croatia has left no doubt about its credentials as being the quickest accelerating - and fastest stopping - motor on the planet by smashing not one but 23 records to stake claim to being the greatest performance vehicle you can buy.

The incredible Rimac Nevera has achieved the remarkable feat of becoming 'undisputed hypercar champion' by setting a new record for travelling from zero to 294mph and back to a standstill (0-400-0kmh). It did this in a just 29.93 seconds - that's over a second quicker than the previous best.

But all this grunt doesn't come cheap.

The Nevera - which is currently being built at the company's factory on the outskirts of Zagreb - is limited to 150 examples with prices (including VAT) starting at just under £2.1million.