Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Commercial Inside Release

Scotty is a great mechanic, but his scorched earth advice would have everyone driving around in a base model Toyota, with vinyl seats, hand crank windows, no radio, no A\C, manual transmission, no power or torque, just out of fear that something might break.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1684725890726.png

qdg2

Scotty is a great mechanic, but his scorched earth advice would have everyone driving around in a base model Toyota, with vinyl seats, hand crank windows, no radio, no A\C, manual transmission, no power or torque, just out of fear that something might break.
Interesting. You just described nearly every UPS vehicle for 40 years. They all broke. especially the crank windows!

Thebrownblob

its amazing anyone watches his videos at all because some of them are shameless advertising

slick scotty
What exactly does he advertise? He talks about Toyotas being good vehicles for sure, but how is that wrong? I’ve learned a ton of smart mechanic things from him and he’s pretty funny. And I’ve never met an old school mechanic that wasn’t a little odd.
One video he told about a product called At205 you can pour it in your oil and it stops main seal leaks. I tried it once and it worked beautifully. He probably saved me $2000 and it was his own personal advertising. He doesn’t get paid is used it for years I have never heard of it.

rickyb

What exactly does he advertise? He talks about Toyotas being good vehicles for sure, but how is that wrong? I’ve learned a ton of smart mechanic things from him and he’s pretty funny. And I’ve never met an old school mechanic that wasn’t a little odd.
One video he told about a product called At205 you can pour it in your oil and it stops main seal leaks. I tried it once and it worked beautifully. He probably saved me $2000 and it was his own personal advertising. He doesn’t get paid is used it for years I have never heard of it.
i find his animated videos and his video headlines generally sensationalist; however a lot of youtube creators do this including russell brand. but yea maybe you can learn something that consumer reports wont teach you.

Thebrownblob

i find his animated videos and his video headlines generally sensationalist; however a lot of youtube creators do this including russell brand. but yea maybe you can learn something that consumer reports wont teach you.
Oh absolutely his headlines are definitely meant to get you to click but that’s how everyone does it. Lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
During an April 19 presentation to the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education, the district's environmental sustainability director, Emile Lauzzana, highlighted a number of issues with the district's electric bus fleet. Those buses, Lauzzana said, have "a lot of downtime and performance issues" and aren't "fully on the road," despite the fact that they are "approximately five times more expensive than regular buses." The infrastructure upgrades required to use the buses, meanwhile, were "originally estimated to be only about $50,000" but "ended up being more like $200,000," according to Lauzzana. "I have a number of colleagues in different states who are facing similar challenges," the district official lamented. "For the school bus market, it's been challenging for us."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ford Chief Executive Jim Farley and Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk held a Twitter Spaces livestream to reveal the agreement, which would allow Ford owners to access Tesla Superchargers in the U.S. and Canada starting early next year, in addition to Ford’s own charging network.

Ford EVs would use an adapter at first, but in a couple of years the EVs would have built-in connectors and no adapters would be needed

Thebrownblob

Ford Chief Executive Jim Farley and Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk held a Twitter Spaces livestream to reveal the agreement, which would allow Ford owners to access Tesla Superchargers in the U.S. and Canada starting early next year, in addition to Ford’s own charging network.

Ford EVs would use an adapter at first, but in a couple of years the EVs would have built-in connectors and no adapters would be needed
@wilberforce15
Is devastated I’m sure