Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The company is also advising customers to park outside until repairs are made and charge their vehicles outdoors so they don’t burn their houses down.

Ford is telling owners of more than 140,000 SUVs in the U.S. to park them outside because they can catch fire even when the engines are turned off.
The company is recalling certain Lincoln MKC SUVs from the 2015 to 2019 model years. Ford says a short-circuit can develop in the 12-volt battery monitor sensor. It can overheat and cause an engine compartment fire while parked or in motion.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The company is also advising customers to park outside until repairs are made and charge their vehicles outdoors so they don’t burn their houses down.

Ford is telling owners of more than 140,000 SUVs in the U.S. to park them outside because they can catch fire even when the engines are turned off.
The company is recalling certain Lincoln MKC SUVs from the 2015 to 2019 model years. Ford says a short-circuit can develop in the 12-volt battery monitor sensor. It can overheat and cause an engine compartment fire while parked or in motion.
Yeah, perfectly safe. Like the vaccine. Don’t believe anything the government tells you.

Commercial Inside Release

The top of the line friend-Pace (dumb name, I know,) ICE SUV was a fun hotrod and looked great, too. Similar to the Porsche CUV\SUV offerings, but at a lower investment buy-in... Just never could get away from that "gonna breakdown at any moment" Jaguar\Range Rover buyer experience.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023...trucks-range-disappears-when-carrying-a-load/
The Ford friend-150 Lightning, the electric iteration of America’s best-selling vehicle, was found to lose nearly a quarter of its range when carrying a load close to its maximum capacity according to tests performed by AAA.

rod

Retired 23 years
1687556453918.png

1973----Experimental electric car and power station. They were even smart enough back then to realize it was all a waste of time.

qdg2

Hey, I was 17 and my pos '67 Mustang broke down one time too many. My dad found the Gremlin for me to get me to sell the Mustang. Had it for a year and got a '74 Gran Torino. My all time favorite of cars I've owned.
Brother in Law had a Gremlin with the factory Levi's interior......little orange Levi's tags and all.