Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

They're lacking in specifics: but Toyota is not known for risking much or making crazy claims.

I'm sorry but no one but Tesla can build a better EV. Just ask @wilberforce15

qdg2

Civilization set to collapse in 15 years. The price you pay for living in the matrix is collapse. corrupt automakers will try to stay relevant with electric cars
Who "sets" the time limit? Serious question.

What does civilization "collapse"mean?

I have read that upwards of 90% of people would die in a "collapse".....

And you don't think the people left would move heaven and earth to get electricity, food and cars back in order?

ricky, do yourself a favor and try fentanyl to ease your pain.....20 times more effective than heroin.

Again ricky.....the matrix is a movie....

rickyb

Who "sets" the time limit? Serious question.

What does civilization "collapse"mean?

I have read that upwards of 90% of people would die in a "collapse".....

And you don't think the people left would move heaven and earth to get electricity, food and cars back in order?

ricky, do yourself a favor and try fentanyl to ease your pain.....20 times more effective than heroin.

Again ricky.....the matrix is a movie....
the bible is a story

civilizations have collapsed but never on a worldwide scale

MIT ran the simulation in the 1970s and again recently and came up with 2040 both time

you seem to think that everything is a choice, much like neo did in the first matrix. but you will come to terms with the idea that once we go past the point of no return, it will be our destiny

qdg2

the bible is a story

civilizations have collapsed but never on a worldwide scale

MIT ran the simulation in the 1970s and again recently and came up with 2040 both time

you seem to think that everything is a choice, much like neo did in the first matrix. but you will come to terms with the idea that once we go past the point of no return, it will be our destiny
Bubonic plague was considered worldwide.......

Simulation......omg.

Everything is a choice....you are just too obtuse to know...........this is an effect of your communistic thoughts. I toned that sentence waaayyyy down for censorship purposes.

Past every point is a a different or the same direction. This is called hope or perhaps even destiny.

Yes, the Sun will rise tomorrow(yes I know....).

BTW, I actually think man's extinction is quite natural. IOW, like 99.9% of all species ever.........think hard about that......most likely our destiny. By nature. Your communist handlers cannot solve anything. This is settled history.....of which you are so willing to repeat. And to so willingly give up all freedoms(that is what communism is) is simply bizarre.

Climate change will probably kill a lot of people.......it's supposed to. Do what you can to perhaps survive it.....I give you one chance in 8 billion. MOF, folks like you will be the first to go. When it starts....you'll have about 48 hours.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Simulation......omg.

Everything is a choice....you are just too obtuse to know...........this is an effect of your communistic thoughts. I toned that sentence waaayyyy down for censorship purposes.

Past every point is a a different or the same direction. This is called hope or perhaps even destiny.

BTW, I actually think man's extinction is quite natural. IOW, like 99.9% of all species ever.........think hard about that......most likely our destiny. By nature. Your communist handlers cannot solve anything. This is settled history.....of which you are so willing to repeat. And to so willingly give up all freedoms(that is what communism is) is simply bizarre.

Climate change will probably kill a lot of people.......it's supposed to. Do what you can to perhaps survive it.....I give you one chance in 8 billion. MOF, folks like you will be the first to go. When it starts....you'll have about 48 hours.
👏 Hear Hear!

rickyb

Simulation......omg.

there is still mostly no fate but what we make

if nuclear war goes off, will we see the sun? i dont think so

nuclear and climate catastrophe are choices because we let our elites mismanage the system. man's extinction because of that would be unnatural.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • The FDNY confirmed that a New York City tour bus had crashed into a public transport bus shortly after 7pm
  • Authorities said that in total 81 people had been injured onboard, with 18 taken to hospital and another 63 still being assessed
  • Among the injuries onboard include suspected fractures and head and neck injuries

qdg2

there is still mostly no fate but what we make

if nuclear war goes off, will we see the sun? i dont think so

nuclear and climate catastrophe are choices because we let our elites mismanage the system. man's extinction because of that would be unnatural.
The choices are folks like you "electing" or allowing liberal/communistic people into power. Insane power hungry totalitarian dictators......these folks will force a nuclear war. Russia/China........these are YOUR people. The Left. You. This is settled history.

rickyb

The choices are folks like you "electing" or allowing liberal/communistic people into power. Insane power hungry totalitarian dictators......these folks will force a nuclear war. Russia/China........these are YOUR people. The Left. You. This is settled history.
Usa presidents are allied with phillipino, egyptian, saudi dictators