Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rod

Retired 23 years
so youre saying it just another sham promoted by big auto as a way of staying relevant?
I'm saying EV's aren't the "gods gift to the environment they tried to get people to believe they were". Especially now that the word is out that if you do travel distances in one of these POS it costs just as much as a gas vehicle to charge fully at a quick charger as a tank of gas costs--PLUS you will get to your destination later.

rickyb

I'm saying EV's aren't the "gods gift to the environment they tried to get people to believe they were". Especially now that the word is out that if you do travel distances in one of these POS it costs just as much as a gas vehicle to charge fully at a quick charger as a tank of gas costs--PLUS you will get to your destination later.
i find it hard to believe it costs as much as gas to charge it

i agree its highly probable they are a sham like gas cars

rod

Retired 23 years
i find it hard to believe it costs as much as gas to charge it

i agree its highly probable they are a sham like gas cars
image.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They suck.

rickyb

They left out the part where they are whores for whoever pays them for a good review.
if you look at the list here its pretty obvious the japanese brand are the best which is what youd expect, and then us brands and fiat and german are the worst

Its amazing how you think cr is corrupt but havent figured out how much money ur fav political party takes

Last edited: