Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

pkgdriver

@rickyb it might be time for you to grow up and look at your actual life and all the things you think work you’ve done nothing with your life you have no relationships you have no money you have no property nothing is working for you, but yet you continue to act like you know how things should work. Maybe it’s time for you to just accept the fact that you are a failure. You don’t have to be you just continue to do the same things over and over again wondering why they’re not working and why people won’t listen maybe because most people don’t want to fail. Like you have.
79D4A32A-1CBF-4557-B6B0-7D2EEFEDCD5B.gif

Box Ox

@Box Ox

you did not find a quote of me quitting my year 1 nurse job. i dont like it, the employer is highly rated, and i still do it.

You’ll be out soon enough if you’re not talented enough to be a 3 or 4 year nurse per your own words. You’d think you’re entitled to more.

rickyb

You probably already have. Can read between the lines of what you've been saying.
@Thebrownblob was implying that i mentioned that i quit somewhere and you are saying you cant find the quote

or did he make it up

yes i am looking forward to the day i quit for another position at the same employer. however even though officially my pay is around $30/hr because i am doing so little work sometimes, it is much higher.

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob was implying that i mentioned that i quit somewhere and you are saying you cant find the quote

or did he make it up

yes i am looking forward to the day i quit for another position at the same employer. however even though officially my pay is around $30/hr because i am doing so little work sometimes, it is much higher.
So you’re an occasional nurse and an equipment operator as well? I’m only going off what you said it’s hard .So you’re an occasional nurse and a equipment operator as well? I’m only going off what you said it’s hard to keep up with you. I’m not certain if you’re in the real world or in the matrix.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So you’re an occasional nurse and an equipment operator as well? I’m only going off what you said it’s hard .So you’re an occasional nurse and an equipment operator as well? I’m only going off what you said it’s hard to keep up with you. I’m not certain if you’re in the real world or in the matrix.
WTF

rickyb

So you’re an occasional nurse and an equipment operator as well? I’m only going off what you said it’s hard .So you’re an occasional nurse and a equipment operator as well? I’m only going off what you said it’s hard to keep up with you. I’m not certain if you’re in the real world or in the matrix.
i do a little less than 20 hours a week as a nurse. and thats it.

vantexan

you have no work life balance. your life is wasted in a sense because of this.

not everyone has the same amount of energy. you likely have alot of energy.
Says who? You want to tell everyone else to give up their gas cars but you don't want to give up yours.