Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

@rickyb Hey Ricky if you care about the planet, if civilization is about to collapse, you need to put your money where your mouth is and sacrifice for the good of the planet. NO MORE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES!!! No more synthetic fibers! No more more eating food produced with petroleum based fertilizer! Come on man, show us the way!

rickyb

@rickyb Hey Ricky if you care about the planet, if civilization is about to collapse, you need to put your money where your mouth is and sacrifice for the good of the planet. NO MORE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES!!! No more synthetic fibers! No more more eating food produced with petroleum based fertilizer! Come on man, show us the way!
i am showing you the path of the one.

rickyb

I walked 3 miles each way, walked my dogs 3 times a day, unloaded thousands of pounds of freight every morning on the sort, and ran for ten hours a day on busy routes. It's hard for me to understand all the whining you do about how hard everything is when I did without a vehicle for 26 of the 29 years I worked at FedEx. If you're going to denigrate everyone else's choices while driving a car then you're a hypocrite.
you have no work life balance. your life is wasted in a sense because of this.

not everyone has the same amount of energy. you likely have alot of energy.

Thebrownblob

you might be one of them if you lie.
@rickyb it might be time for you to grow up and look at your actual life and all the things you think work you’ve done nothing with your life you have no relationships you have no money you have no property nothing is working for you, but yet you continue to act like you know how things should work. Maybe it’s time for you to just accept the fact that you are a failure. You don’t have to be you just continue to do the same things over and over again wondering why they’re not working and why people won’t listen maybe because most people don’t want to fail. Like you have.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@rickyb it might be time for you to grow up and look at your actual life and all the things you think work you’ve done nothing with your life you have no relationships you have no money you have no property nothing is working for you, but yet you continue to act like you know how things should work. Maybe it’s time for you to just accept the fact that you are a failure. You don’t have to be you just continue to do the same things over and over again wondering why they’re not working and why people won’t listen maybe because most people don’t want to fail. Like you have.
Suicide is always an option in Canada

Box Ox

no i am not @Box Ox or @vantexan can find the quote

if you are a pension slave then you are not free. youre life is over if you wait 30 years.
you're going to wake up one day 30 years from now without anything to show for it and realize you pissed it all away. If you can't wait then get training in something that can open doors for you now. Like nursing.
im not talented enough to be a 3 or 4 year nurse.
Yet if you hop from job to job you'll always be underpaid but you'll still be working.
i gotta do a career i like

havent found it yet