Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

i believe its this
OK, but did you notice the Taliban were only able to overtake the country when Biden withdrew air support to the Afghan army? Did you notice that we had the Taliban beat in the 2000's where we literally drove them out of the country but later let them back in? Did you notice my postings about how we purposely let the war go 20 years and why? That the defense contractors were making big profits off the war? That you constantly call Trump corrupt but it was he that got an agreement with the Taliban for us to withdraw? Are you so effing obtuse that you only want to say your B.S. and don't pay attention to anything else anyone else is saying except the Leftists you adore?

Last edited:

vantexan

You can say that all you like but it doesnt change the fact that it is satanic when you engage in conversation hypocritically and dishonestly and jesus is watching you
Says the person who never backs up what he says but goes on about what Nader, Wolff, or Hedges say. Who never listens to anyone else but just talks past them. Who constantly demonstrates a lack of knowledge of how the real world works but thinks theories about how things might work if given a chance is the way to do everything. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

rickyb

Says the person who never backs up what he says but goes on about what Nader, Wolff, or Hedges say. Who never listens to anyone else but just talks past them. Who constantly demonstrates a lack of knowledge of how the real world works but thinks theories about how things might work if given a chance is the way to do everything. Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
I post links

If you want to debate you have to post links and how many bombs nato dropped too

That consustent, thats honest, thats christian

vantexan

I post links

If you want to debate you have to post links and how many bombs nato dropped too

That consustent, thats honest, thats christian
I never made a claim about how many bombs were dropped. I only stated that the U.S. bombed Libya on one day in retaliation for Gaddafi supporting terrorists that resulted in the Lockerbie bombing/air disaster. That's common knowledge, not made up B.S.

rickyb

I never made a claim about how many bombs were dropped. I only stated that the U.S. bombed Libya on one day in retaliation for Gaddafi supporting terrorists that resulted in the Lockerbie bombing/air disaster. That's common knowledge, not made up B.S.
I asked. its dishonest to ignore since you want to debate

Were talking about nato since you think nato has nothing to do with libya