Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rod

Retired 23 years
I believe we will be in a Civil War long before that and probably a World War as well.
If we get involved in any kind of war now I predict they will start drafting you youngens again like Vietnam. The Military is at an all time low on having new bodies voluntarily enlist. No body wants to play war anymore after they saw President ass-faces slopply pull-out of Afghanistan leaving a sore taste about having over 2,000 American soldiers killed for basically nothing and leaving Billions of dollars worth of arms and equipment to the enemy without destroying it.

rickyb

If we get involved in any kind of war now I predict they will start drafting you youngens again like Vietnam. The Military is at an all time low on having new bodies voluntarily enlist. No body wants to play war anymore after they saw President ass-faces slopply pull-out of Afghanistan leaving a sore taste about having over 2,000 American soldiers killed for basically nothing and leaving Billions of dollars worth of arms and equipment to the enemy without destroying it.
afghanistan was a failed war and the leaks proved they knew it

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Great Idea.
Except now gays can't use being gay is against moral standards as an excuse.
Sorry no class (4-friend). for them. { auto correct keeps adding the word friend , not me }

oldngray

nowhere special
@oldngray also missed out lol
canada.jpg