Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

Dude I'm with you on the work life balance but global warming has been happening since the ice age. Nothing man can do to stop it
no no global warming has been happening since the industrial revolution

you can look it up and see it takes off right when industrial revolution started. throw away culture....it doesnt work.

rickyb

So let people like you control our lives instead? No thanks.
when civilization collapses and capitalism turns into barbarism people will be controlling your life including trying to end it.

were trying to prevent that with a system that actually works!

rickyb

I don't doubt civilization will collapse(in some cities it already has IMO) but it won't be because of gas vehicles.
If (when)we are attacked the first thing that will go will be our electric grid.
civilizations always collapse but never on a worldwide scale before.

MIT predicts by 2040 the whole ship sinks

vantexan

when civilization collapses and capitalism turns into barbarism people will be controlling your life including trying to end it.

were trying to prevent that with a system that actually works!
Then come up with a better system than what you've been pushing. Doesn't work.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
no gas cars leads to global warming

canada 2023 prime example
You're right, Canada is a fine example.
All those ongoing forest fires ( the smoke is still an issue in Miami , FL. }
So how much are your fires contributing to global warming this year ?
More than all the gas vehicles in the USA or less ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

you can look it up and see it takes off right when industrial revolution started. throw away culture....it doesnt work.
Isn't that also when the Earth started to tilt on its axis ?
Something the global climate people forget to mention.
As the Earth tilts away from the Sun, the weather patterns alter.

RangerMan06

Earth has seen transitional temperatures since the dawn of time. For every so called fear mongering scientist that says global warming was caused by man and will cause the end of times, there are 10 scientist that say it's BS.
India and Asia have significantly more pollution than the USA and probably way smarter experts that aren't even remotely concerned with global warming. So until those countries change or i see concrete evidence the world is going to end , I'll be damned if I'm going to vote to spend a solitary nickel on some climate activists bs political agenda.

rickyb

Earth has seen transitional temperatures since the dawn of time. For every so called fear mongering scientist that says global warming was caused by man and will cause the end of times, there are 10 scientist that say it's BS.
India and Asia have significantly more pollution than the USA and probably way smarter experts that aren't even remotely concerned with global warming. So until those countries change or i see concrete evidence the world is going to end , I'll be damned if I'm going to vote to spend a solitary nickel on some climate activists bs political agenda.
Actually for every 99 scientists who agree its real theres 1 who says its fake

You can just look up frequency of extreme weather events

India and china do not pollute more per person

rickyb

You're right, Canada is a fine example.
All those ongoing forest fires ( the smoke is still an issue in Miami , FL. }
So how much are your fires contributing to global warming this year ?
More than all the gas vehicles in the USA or less ?
the unprecedented fires are caused by climate collapse

RangerMan06

Actually for every 99 scientists who agree its real theres 1 who says its fake

You can just look up frequency of extreme weather events

India and china do not pollute more per person
False. Maybe on the news Chanel you're watching. I've posted facts on this site before that you're welcome to look up. The world hasn't increased or decreased more than 5 degrees on average in thousands of years.

Do you really think India And China would ever allow any numbers out that would make them look like the problem??