Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Fisker (ticker: FSR) announced it was cutting the price of its Ocean Extreme trim to about $61,500 from $69,000. It’s $7,500 off. What’s more, reservation holders who have already agreed to pay the higher price will get a $7,500 credit.
Investors don’t like price cuts. It can signal less demand or more competition. Both are likely true. Tesla (TSLA) has been cutting prices aggressively in 2023 to offset the impact of higher interest rates on buyers. Higher rates equal higher monthly payments for vehicles bought with financing. Tesla’s price cuts have also pressured just about every other EV maker to do the same.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Toyota says its new batteries would offer 745 mile-range and 10-minute charging
  • An engineer for the company said it is almost able to mass manufacture them
  • Production would initially be limited but its CEO said they could arrive in 2027

Toyota's push comes as EV sales in the US have slumped, and auto experts suggest a combination of their high price and limited range has put American motorists off.

The average electric car sold in the US is approaching 300 miles of range, according to a Bloomberg analysis of EV sales earlier this year. And the median range of 2021 model year gas cars was around 405 miles, according to a report from the US Department of Energy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698171482041.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“GM is announcing a compensation program for 2020-22 Bolt EV/EUV owners upon installation of the final advanced diagnostic software as part of the original battery recall,” a GM spokesperson said on Sunday. “Owners are eligible to receive a $1,400 Visa eReward card upon installation. This applies to Bolt EV/EUV owners in the US only.”

Commercial Inside Release

At one time, I looked at the Bolt. Wanted to know if it would blow heat quickly, thaw the windows and save on gas. The incentives, low price, and convenient maintenance were immediately undone, when I saw four of them that Domino's Pizza had recently bought... They were all sitting there for repairs.

vantexan

At one time, I looked at the Bolt. Wanted to know if it would blow heat quickly, thaw the windows and save on gas. The incentives, low price, and convenient maintenance were immediately undone, when I saw four of them that Domino's Pizza had recently bought... They were all sitting there for repairs.
Know a guy who takes road trip videos on YouTube. He bought a Bolt. Sang its praises all the time. Then up and sold it less than a year after buying it. Wouldn't say why.