Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
In the US, that seat would be occupied by some junky that spends all day getting coffee thrown on him, as he begs for money to buy fentanyl. He's usually going through withdrawals, so as soon as he dozes off he probably $#its all over the seat... When someone gives him some food, he promptly pukes it on the other half of the nice, comfy seat... When the train stops, he gets up and pisses in the corner of the car, and slings his $#it covered underwear in the aisle.
bd8cc9c5-f4cc-4951-a4db-5a925b50c7f1_text.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In the US, that seat would be occupied by some junky that spends all day getting coffee thrown on him, as he begs for money to buy fentanyl. He's usually going through withdrawals, so as soon as he dozes off he probably $#its all over the seat... When someone gives him some food, he promptly pukes it on the other half of the nice, comfy seat... When the train stops, he gets up and pisses in the corner of the car, and slings his $#it covered underwear in the aisle.
At 50 cents a pill, he doesn’t have to beg long. Not like heroin anymore, it’s so cheap they have no economic incentive to quit anymore. That’s democrat policies in action, Bidenomics brought down the price of fentanyl. Lol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All vehicle built after 2026 will require a Government mandated Kill Switch, that let's the vehicle determine if the driver is unable to perform the duty of driving.
Well, that settles it, I'm not getting another new vehicle built after 2025.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All vehicle built after 2026 will require a Government mandated Kill Switch, that let's the vehicle determine if the driver is unable to perform the duty of driving.
Well, that settles it, I'm not getting another new vehicle built after 2025.
Finding used cars just got more difficult

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • A driver lost control of her Tesla Model X before hitting a curb, hurtling 40 to 50 feet through the air and smashing through the wall of a California home
  • Dramatic photographs show how the EV flew over the front yard and swimming pool before crashing into the kitchen in the Bay Area city of San Mateo
  • San Mateo Police Department told DailyMail.com the driver was unfamiliar with the Tesla Model X and had not driven any vehicles in about a year.

All Elon Musk has to do now is to figure out how this flew and apply that procedure to his Space X program.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Finally an electric pickup I really like. Except the price. Ram is coming out with the Ramcharger which has some very different features. It has a V6 Pentastar engine that's not connected to a transmission. Say what? It serves as an onboard generator to two electric motors. Doesn't have a huge EV battery. The battery is much smaller. It is a plug in hybrid of sorts. As in you could just charge the battery at home and get up to 50 miles of electric use with no gas used. Or you can just let the onboard engine charge the battery for up to 690 miles of range. And, as it's not connected to a transmission, the engine doesn't have the load on it of a normal engine so it should last a very long time with routine oil changes etc. You can run both electric motors at the same time for getting close to 700 hp and close to 700 ft lbs of torque. Or just run one for lighter duty and less gas used to keep the battery charged. It'll tow up to 14000 lbs.

Ram/Chrysler/Dodge/Stelantis has always it seems had issues with their transmissions so eliminating that is a big plus for this vehicle. I know the EV climate change purists will hate the gas engine. But this will reduce emissions and at the same time be very economical to run for a gas pickup. But unfortunately like all pickups these days it ain't cheap. Saw an estimated starting price of $60k. But I'm thinking this idea could be applied to other vehicles too. Instead of putting pressure on small 4 cylinder engines with twin turbos, and wearing them out much faster, could just have like a 1.5 ltr 3 cylinder charging a battery that runs electric motors on a sedan. I don't have any problem with buying such a vehicle over a traditional gas engine if it offers as much power and is economical to own. The huge battery packs of EV's are the major driver of their high price. As well as their heavy weight.
Lol. A V6 penstar, what kind of milage is it going to get? 10 miles a gallon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Around here roads are being reduced, in some places to only one travel lane, the newly created special lanes are marked for BUSES and BIKES ONLY.
That puts everyone else into gridlock everyday.
But with buses routes being cut and winter being here, it is a rare sight to see someone on a bike.
A hybrid makes sense along these roads.