Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

use a piss jug.

use air conditioning. thats not really the point, the question was have you done those cool things? if you havent done them, then you should try it a few times and then decide whether you like it or not.
I have no desire to do such things. If that makes you happy great. But unless you're living in a hybrid vehicle you won't be sleeping in Las Vegas heat. And in a city like Vegas you're opening yourself up to the criminal element/drug addicts. I spent a lot of time in California and in Vegas in 2019. Sleeping in a Ram Promaster van. A lot of drugged out people wandering around at night. There's nothing about those areas that makes me want to go back.

rickyb

I have no desire to do such things. If that makes you happy great. But unless you're living in a hybrid vehicle you won't be sleeping in Las Vegas heat. And in a city like Vegas you're opening yourself up to the criminal element/drug addicts. I spent a lot of time in California and in Vegas in 2019. Sleeping in a Ram Promaster van. A lot of drugged out people wandering around at night. There's nothing about those areas that makes me want to go back.
yea thats satanic. but you need to go hard as :censored2: out there, i know you didnt. you should budget and do it. :censored2: the ram. can you afford a reliable EV? I camped for 3 weeks in my toyota hatchback car. it wasnt stealth but it was a start.

vantexan

Did you get to see the alien spaceship? And thanks for your service.
I went to church with a sergeant who was in the security police assigned to guard the secret base in the desert where they developed the stealth fighter. He worked 4 days there then was home with his wife and kid 3 days. Couldn't say anything about it. Did tell me how he snuck up at night on a couple of privates not taking their security assignment seriously. Got within about 10' of them when one got up to take a leak and pissed on his helmet. Thought it was a rock in the dark. The next day he told them exactly what they were talking about and told the one if he ever pissed on his head again he'd beat the :censored2: out of him! :)

vantexan

yea thats satanic. but you need to go hard as :censored2: out there, i know you didnt. you should budget and do it. :censored2: the ram. can you afford a reliable EV? I camped for 3 weeks in my toyota hatchback car. it wasnt stealth but it was a start.
My van and fuel was supplied by my employer. Could idle for heat and a/c. You don't want an EV unless you have a way to charge it. Get a hybrid. Gas engine kicks on to top off battery once in awhile. Use less than a gallon a night for a/c which runs off hybrid battery.

This is a nonstarter. I promised my dad I'd take care of his two dogs after he passes. So I'm getting a travel trailer. Might get together a rig after they're gone but probably not. Don't see myself at 75 climbing in and out of pickup beds.

rickyb

My van and fuel was supplied by my employer. Could idle for heat and a/c. You don't want an EV unless you have a way to charge it. Get a hybrid. Gas engine kicks on to top off battery once in awhile. Use less than a gallon a night for a/c which runs off hybrid battery.

This is a nonstarter. I promised my dad I'd take care of his two dogs after he passes. So I'm getting a travel trailer. Might get together a rig after they're gone but probably not. Don't see myself at 75 climbing in and out of pickup beds.
if you live in a hybrid then you have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning right?

vantexan

if you live in a hybrid then you have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning right?
No, people have lived in hybrids for years. Get a carbon monoxide detector if it makes you feel safer, but exhaust coming out of the tailpipe should only affect you if you're parked in a closed garage or something similar.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708216544588.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A normal car fire uses about 500-1000 gallons of water.
But an EV requires 30,000-40,000+ gallons.
The EVs are not helping the planet by wasting the water.
Let that sink in. You can only come to one conclusion, the left is either completely brainwashed or completely insane.