Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Thebrownblob

we need to protest for freedom of choice in transportation not automaker monopoly
What does that mean? We have freedom of choice in transportation, there’s absolutely no chance I would choose any kind of mass transit I might have to sit with smelly people like you.😜
And right now the auto makers are getting a taste of their own medicine with a glut of unsold vehicles and high interest rates the smart public is refusing to buy.

rickyb

What does that mean? We have freedom of choice in transportation, there’s absolutely no chance I would choose any kind of mass transit I might have to sit with smelly people like you.😜
And right now the auto makers are getting a taste of their own medicine with a glut of unsold vehicles and high interest rates the smart public is refusing to buy.
you dont have freedom of choice in transportation. neither do you have freedom of choice politically. but we have alot of toothpaste flavors.

Thebrownblob

you dont have freedom of choice in transportation. neither do you have freedom of choice politically. but we have alot of toothpaste flavors.
I definitely have freedom of choice in transportation. People like you would force me to pay for you to have a free ride. I don’t care if you have to walk that’s your problem. I have no desire for public mass transit. Every time it’s put to vote it voted down here, so we absolutely do have freedom of choice there.

Politically agree with you

Oh, and I live in the suburbs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Boston's public transportation service , MBTA , is a public nightmare.
Between poor service and the unlimited amount of fires and breakdowns, it can hardly operate all of the lines for a full day.
Diesel buses have to shuttle people around.
Which kills the idea of electricity being the best solution.

rickyb

Boston's public transportation service , MBTA , is a public nightmare.
Between poor service and the unlimited amount of fires and breakdowns, it can hardly operate all of the lines for a full day.
Diesel buses have to shuttle people around.
Which kills the idea of electricity being the best solution.
spend less money on war more money on transport

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1709385791794.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who knew ?
  • EVs weigh 30 percent more than gas cars, causing tires to wear out faster
  • The tire tread releases toxic particles 400 times greater than exhaust emissions
The study, which was published in 2022 but has begun circulating again after being cited in a WSJ op-ed, found that brakes and tires release 1,850 times more particulate matter compared to modern tailpipes which have filters that reduce emissions.
The study, conducted by the firm Emissions Analytics, said the main difference between tailpipe and tire emissions is that the majority of particulate emissions released from the tire go directly into the soil and water, while exhaust negatively affects the air quality

rickyb

Who knew ?
  • EVs weigh 30 percent more than gas cars, causing tires to wear out faster
  • The tire tread releases toxic particles 400 times greater than exhaust emissions
The study, which was published in 2022 but has begun circulating again after being cited in a WSJ op-ed, found that brakes and tires release 1,850 times more particulate matter compared to modern tailpipes which have filters that reduce emissions.
The study, conducted by the firm Emissions Analytics, said the main difference between tailpipe and tire emissions is that the majority of particulate emissions released from the tire go directly into the soil and water, while exhaust negatively affects the air quality
we need public transit