Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
its pollution

canada has had 3 of its worst fire years in 7 years.
You keep drinking that coolaid that they give you. The same politicians that are selling you that junk, have three or more houses. And most are on the ocean or a lake. That tells me they don't believe the lies they are telling you. The fires that started in Canada last year All started at the same time. That was planed. Get the IQ level up a bit and do some research. And quit drinking the coolaid.

rickyb

You keep drinking that coolaid that they give you. The same politicians that are selling you that junk, have three or more houses. And most are on the ocean or a lake. That tells me they don't believe the lies they are telling you. The fires that started in Canada last year All started at the same time. That was planed. Get the IQ level up a bit and do some research. And quit drinking the coolaid.
The corporations who sell us the oil definitely have more than 3 houses

Car pollution is bad for you

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710167424224.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden's plan to transform all current freight trains to battery power, even if raise everyone's prices.

DOK

"Only 1%
"Only 3%"
"Only 5%"
"Only 10%"
"Onlu 25%"
"Only 50%"

Sorry, I'm filling in your thread titles for the next few years.

All the objections just betray ignorance. The range on many electrics is identical to gas already. They're more convenient to charge than to fill up with gas, and cost-parity is imminent.
More “convenient”, not so much. Everyone that has wanted one has purchased one.