OnlySimps

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Neither nor. It's called not being a dip:censored2:.
IMG_7728.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
um @Operational needs I need your help here again. Need a certain "ok sure" gif. Thank you.

Please wait for your response.

Thank you and have a nice day.
You're an idiot if you think that has anything to do with it. A shame he apologized but even Henry Cavill has expressed similar opinion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ummmm......how....?

Asking for @PreTrippin’
A good start is not giving money to women who are across country or overseas. Being upfront but not pushy.

Majority of women on onlyfans are not pulling in big bucks for their sex work, same with strippers. It’s easy to pick them up if you got money to spend and aren’t a complete pushy controlling weirdo. Friends sister was a server at a strip club for a bit, she told me about the girls up there and even introduced some friends to them when we went up there. Some strip clubs might as well be drive through brothels where you take the girls with you.
Between onlyfans and dating apps, I’m glad I’m not in the dating scene or single. Even with all the technology we have connecting us, apparently it’s hard for people to find meaningful relationships.
Depends on your personal situation I suppose. But yeah going from stranger on the internet to married isn’t the easiest transition I’d imagine.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have literally never paid for ass.
I did a few times in Vietnam. It cost a carton of cigarettes-----which we got for free if you were in a Mechanized Infantry Unit out in the boondocks. I don't care where were where --it could be 50 miles from the nearest village out in the jungle and the young whores would show up riding on the back of their brothers or boyfriends motor scooters. Those young guys could get those scooters into places a tank couldn't go.

vantexan

I did a few times in Vietnam. It cost a carton of cigarettes-----which we got for free if you were in a Mechanized Infantry Unit out in the boondocks. I don't care where were where --it could be 50 miles from the nearest village out in the jungle and the young whores would show up riding on the back of their brothers or boyfriends motor scooters. Those young guys could get those scooters into places a tank couldn't go.
Apparently for a carton of cigarettes you could get into places a tank couldn't go either....