Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

anHOURover

And how much is going out the back door?
My healthcare is watered down.
My raises are going to be split which hurts my pocket and benefits the company
My brothers and sisters are taking 4 years to make top rate.
My pension does not have a bright future.
Subcontracting is eliminating teamster jobs
Everything I posted is a
FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT

anHOURover

No I'm saying a lot of teamster represented trucking companies have gone out of business in the last twenty years and before that as well.
Is there any sign of big brown not making record profits ? Any sign of them not making their unrealistic projected earnings (which they always DO make). this company is printing money and you are here making excuses for concessions. Did you ever tell your brothers "Just be happy you have a job"

anHOURover

You say that as if making 5 billion profit is a bad thing. If you ar a full timer ho much money did you make last year. This wouldn't be a TOS violation. Put it out there.
I have made 15 k all the way up to 90 k a year. I have done it all at brown. You will never figure me out!!
I'm just against concessions unless there's a legitimate reason for them.
STOP acting like this $ is given to us! WE earn every penny!! We deal with a lot of BS to make this $ !!
There are plenty of people making more and doing less!! Stop acting like big brown is broke!!

Is there any sign of big brown not making record profits ? Any sign of them not making their unrealistic projected earnings (which they always DO make). this company is printing money and you are here making excuses for concessions. Did you ever tell your brothers "Just be happy you have a job"
Nope but I'm happy I make between 140k and 150k in total compensation. This gives my family a great life. My kids will go to college and have a great childhood. All this by being a teamster. I live in a neighborhood where pharmacist lawyers accountants and all kinds of professionals are. Actually a ups driver lives right across the street from me. His wife doesn't work but most on my street are two income households. We are teamsters and we are real thankful for what we have. Should I not be happy anhour? Should I not be happy with this life. 34.49 an hour tomorrow and full benefits and a 106% funded pension. I'm putting 10% in my 401k. Do I have it bad brother. When I was a kid I was on government cheese. Now being a teamster I Live a great life.

I have made 15 k all the way up to 90 k a year. I have done it all at brown. You will never figure me out!!
I'm just against concessions unless there's a legitimate reason for them.
STOP acting like this $ is given to us! WE earn every penny!! We deal with a lot of BS to make this $ !!
There are plenty of people making more and doing less!! Stop acting like big brown is broke!!
Who said they were. I take pride in working for a company that made 4.4billion profit last year. I know the money will keep rolling in for me and my family and my union brothers and sisters.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No I'm saying a lot of teamster represented trucking companies have gone out of business in the last twenty years and before that as well.
Is Preston or Consolidated still in business? Do you know the answer? I'm curious.
Was it Reagan that started the concessions?

image-jpg.50826

Are you blaming this ski slope on Reagan?
Looks like a long, slow bleed to me?

Who will say NO TO THE STATUS QUO????

anHOURover

Nope but I'm happy I make between 140k and 150k in total compensation. This gives my family a great life. My kids will go to college and have a great childhood. All this by being a teamster. I live in a neighborhood where pharmacist lawyers accountants and all kinds of professionals are. Actually a ups driver lives right across the street from me. His wife doesn't work but most on my street are two income households. We are teamsters and we are real thankful for what we have. Should I not be happy anhour? Should I not be happy with this life. 34.49 an hour tomorrow and full benefits and a 106% funded pension. I'm putting 10% in my 401k. Do I have it bad brother. When I was a kid I was on government cheese. Now being a teamster I Live a great life.
I have everything you have as well brother. I have multi million dollar houses out back!! I don't boast or brag!! I have professional athletes living on my block. I was also standing in the welfare line for food stamps when I was younger. BUT we are one sickness away from losing it all brother!! My new healthcare plan might not even cover my bills!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We need to make sure we leave it that way,...like our forefathers did.
We have a whole lot of work to do.