Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

10 point

149Yto-18Hu-270x190.jpg
Relate to that one.
The info off her server is just coming in. Like sensitive US Drone info just discovered.

At least Reagan bombed the scum that killed Americans on that PanAm flight.

She stood by while our people were murdered and did nothing.....but lie.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Reading UnionFacts for "facts" is like watching FoxNews for news.
That site is nothing more than LM2 reports in a user friendly format, complete with pie charts and graphs showing trends from the previous decade.

This is their disclaimer: The Center for Union Facts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that fights for transparency and accountability in America’s labor movement.

What is it that you think is officious about the data on this site?

member6045

Making sure drivers dont work before their start time is the shop steward's job. As for the E/B members "not even in the buildings", that is a lie. Granted, during the summer some BAs might be on vacation, but they generally are in my building at least twice a week. But I think you know that already. You just come on here to attempt to disparage Tim by making s#it up. People like you have been lying on here and to the membership since they got in office. And since then they have been re-elected by the membership because they do show up at buildings and they do care and they do not feel entitled to their positions.
As for this upcoming election in our local, whether there will be 2 or 3 or 4 slates running, Tim's Members United Slate will win. Why?? Because they made promises and they kept them. They expanded the size of the board which allows them to cover every shift. They cut their own salaries by a 1/3 when they got in. They stopped the go along to get along mentality. They fixed the H/W Funds. They got us a $400 increase in our pensions. They negotiated a solid Supplement when other locals and or Intl gave back. In other words, they delivered for the membership and the membership will reward them.

Keep preaching the same lies!!

Hi Liam isn't it time to drop another audio?

You can't find a person besides yourself that believes 804 is better now! They all retired.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I would like it if those three slates would put differences aside and form one slag to run. That would make it very interesting.
Eventually that is what has to happen........the only thing that surprises me is 804brown says the e board is doing an amazing job and the members all love them.......that confuses me because usually when you do a good job and all members love the e board don't they run unopposed?

10 point

View attachment 50712Relate to that one.
The info off her server is just coming in. Like sensitive US Drone info just discovered.

At least Reagan bombed the scum that killed Americans on that PanAm flight.

She stood by while our people were murdered and did nothing.....but lie.
Disagree all you want 804brown but the pictures of Ambassador Stevens tortured, sodomized, cattle prod shocked and burned body are viewable on line.
What if this was your brother or Dad?

7 plus hours of pleas for rescue.

We did nothing.

This administration makes me sick.

Inthegame

That site is nothing more than LM2 reports in a user friendly format, complete with pie charts and graphs showing trends from the previous decade.

This is their disclaimer: The Center for Union Facts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that fights for transparency and accountability in America’s labor movement.

The data is occasionally correct but I was refering to the very existance of the organization. And if they can convince you into believing they're "nothing more than LM2 reports in a user friendly format" they're succeeding in their mission. The DOL site posts LM2's which are pretty easy to access and read for anyone with half a brain.
This shadow funded group was founded by millionaire lobbyist Richard Berman (no friend of labor) who actively solicits money from anti-union companies. Their funding of shadow agencies clearly demonstrates their agenda is to strangle unions, not fight for "transparency and accountability in America’s labor movement."

street walking cheetah

Union facts is a right wing site. It's very different from tdu.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The data is occasionally correct but I was refering to the very existance of the organization. And if they can convince you into believing they're "nothing more than LM2 reports in a user friendly format" they're succeeding in their mission. The DOL site posts LM2's which are pretty easy to access and read for anyone with half a brain.
This shadow funded group was founded by millionaire lobbyist Richard Berman (no friend of labor) who actively solicits money from anti-union companies. Their funding of shadow agencies clearly demonstrates their agenda is to strangle unions, not fight for "transparency and accountability in America’s labor movement."
Union facts is a right wing site. It's very different from tdu.
The funding of the site certainly sounds suspicious, butI have checked the data against LM2 data and found no discrepancies?
I also can't find anything other than LM2 data on that site, perhaps I haven't stumbled upon the rhetorical, subversive pages.
Is there any? Post a link?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Rome A led a delegation to the Las Vegas Unity Conference wearing Hoffa-Aloise shirts in opposition to hall.

Really.

That was the purpose and motivation.

Um.... you don't realize, thats a regional thing ?

Like Hoffa/Kane.

Or, Hoffa/Johnson.

Hoffa/Buhle.

etc....

Using your TDU logic, then in 2006 the (Left) Coast boys didn't support Tom Keegle ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teamsters-Union-2006-TEAMSTERS-FOR-HOFFA-S-C-3XL-T-shirt-/371400126206

The nonsense, some people come up with.

-Bug-

Last edited:

fastlearner

Call Kerri and have him negotiate your next contract.

Your just like Hall not to learn from others, thats why since Hoffa's been in office history has repeated itself- the contracts keep getting worse. It took a while but I finally met some one thats is inbred.

Last edited by a moderator:

fastlearner

Really.

That was the purpose and motivation.

Um.... you don't realize, thats a regional thing ?

Like Hoffa/Kane.

Or, Hoffa/Johnson.

Hoffa/Buhle.

ect....

Using your TDU logic, then in 2006 the (Left) Coast boys didn't support Tom Keegle ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teamsters-Union-2006-TEAMSTERS-FOR-HOFFA-S-C-3XL-T-shirt-/371400126206

The nonsense, some people come up with.

-Bug-

I know your angry but do you really need all the spaces between your comments? Wouldn't single spacing do the same? When people try to reply the length of it gets ridiculous.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Your just like hall to stupid to learn from others, thats why since Hoffas been in office history has repeated itself- the contracts keep getting worse. It took a while but I finally met some one thats is inbre.d
Typical response when you have no facts.......name calling......inbred? I've seen some posters here that aren't to smart but you just went to the top of the list

804brown

Eventually that is what has to happen........the only thing that surprises me is 804brown says the e board is doing an amazing job and the members all love them.......that confuses me because usually when you do a good job and all members love the e board don't they run unopposed?
Compared to the previous E/B, yes this board is doing a great job. They dont lie to us like the previous guys did about the pension and H/W funds. They show up and they delivered on the contract.

The 2 other Old Guard slates are filled with has beens who we already spit out 6 years ago or are stewards who have done absolutely nothing for the past 6 years. NOTHING!! Their only experience is RUNNING 3 years ago and LOSING!!

As for running unopposed, even Ron Carey was challenged in our local. You can't make everybody happy.