Orion 3.0 Disaster.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Wow glad we got edd today. Yesterday we didn’t though.

Some guys have figured out a work around. Doesn’t always work but worth a shot. Go in like you’re transferring work and hit 3 then scan one of your own packages.
I don’t know wtf they did but the tech is garbage. Yesterday there were like 40 random stops NOT in my board including NDA....I caught it early and ran it shelf to shelf all day. Then somebody came to take stops off of me...and after the Edd updated, the remaining stops that were NOT in my board all day randomly appeared...somebody explain that one to me, I’m begging ya

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t know wtf they did but the tech is garbage. Yesterday there were like 40 random stops NOT in my board including NDA....I caught it early and ran it shelf to shelf all day. Then somebody came to take stops off of me...and after the Edd updated, the remaining stops that were NOT in my board all day randomly appeared...somebody explain that one to me, I’m begging ya

My entire 7000-8000 sections were randomly placed in every 6-8 stops.

Overpaid Union Thug

UPS......

363F9BD7-8364-4945-904E-52D31CDB22FB.png

JL 0513

My center manager says we get 3.0 in a couple of weeks. Begs the obvious questions. Clearly management at every level knows it's a disaster, and yet they continue to roll it out center after center? And this is the plan going into peak? To push a broken system where you can't even download EDD? No EDD and slow DIAD's during peak?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My center manager says we get 3.0 in a couple of weeks. Begs the obvious questions. Clearly management at every level knows it's a disaster, and yet they continue to roll it out center after center? And this is the plan going into peak? To push a broken system where you can't even download EDD? No EDD and slow DIAD's during peak?

We are unwitting victims of an organizational psychological experiment.

Est.1998

All that’s missing is for them to bring back the new diads. They attempted to roll those out last peak with 0 success.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
One of our supervisors told us yesterday that our center might have it delayed for about a year since all over the nation it’s been crashing lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One of our supervisors told us yesterday that our center might have it delayed for about a year since all over the nation it’s been crashing lol
Our center manager swore they had stopped rolling it out. But these guys don’t really have any idea what’s going on