newfie

No, it would be sour ass conservatives who will punish 300 people because one person is scamming the system and getting something for free.

you mean like liberal race based politics that has endangered our police officers because one in 3,000000 arrests is a bad one?

newfie

Or like endangering the safety of 300,000,000 people by gutting and demoralizing the FBI to protect one morally bankrupt :censored2:bag

if there is something wrong with the fBi then they have done it to theirselves. the bigger picture is the abuse of fisa not whether the fbi feels bad.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
if there is something wrong with the fBi then they have done it to theirselves. the bigger picture is the abuse of fisa not whether the fbi feels bad.
So would you be as upset about how a FISA warrant was obtained if the subject of that FISA warrant was an American citizen of Muslim descent?

vantexan

So would you be as upset about how a FISA warrant was obtained if the subject of that FISA warrant was an American citizen of Muslim descent?
They are on occasion because there are Americans of Muslim descent who are very sympathetic to ISIS and Al-Qaeda and give material support. That's what FISA is for to protect us from terrorists amongst us. It wasn't designed to spy on political opponents. If it had happened to the Clinton campaign by a Republican administration you'd be screaming about Nazis, fascists, FOX News, and anyone remotely conservative. You know it, and your objections are about protecting your party's chances in November.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
They are on occasion because there are Americans of Muslim descent who are very sympathetic to ISIS and Al-Qaeda and give material support. That's what FISA is for to protect us from terrorists amongst us. It wasn't designed to spy on political opponents. If it had happened to the Clinton campaign by a Republican administration you'd be screaming about Nazis, fascists, FOX News, and anyone remotely conservative. You know it, and your objections are about protecting your party's chances in November.
If that was the case I would have been complaining about Benghazi, Clinton foundation , emails and all the other "Clinton Conspiracies " that the right have subjected and inflicted on us for the last 20+ years. That have lead to absolutely nothing but a waste of time and money. Which I haven't
I don't like FISA or anything to do with the Patriot Act. I think people too willingly gave up our civil liberties to the government after 9-11.

vantexan

If that was the case I would have been complaining about Benghazi, Clinton foundation , emails and all the other "Clinton Conspiracies " that the right have subjected and inflicted on us for the last 20+ years. That have lead to absolutely nothing but a waste of time and money. Which I haven't
I don't like FISA or anything to do with the Patriot Act. I think people too willingly gave up our civil liberties to the government after 9-11.
What civil liberties have you lost? And yes, we'd like to see some closure on Hillary too. Tired of her being above the law because she's protected by millions of enablers.

It will be fine

I have serious concerns about our government secretly overstepping its bounds with little to no oversight.
Basically the entire FISA court process then. It's total BS that should be eliminated. FISA courts have only denied a handful of requests to secretly surveil anyone. It's a sham ripe for corruption, has been for a decade.

newfie

Basically the entire FISA court process then. It's total BS that should be eliminated. FISA courts have only denied a handful of requests to secretly surveil anyone. It's a sham ripe for corruption, has been for a decade.

agreed. I don't see the checks and balances and needed oversight with FISA