floridays

Basically the entire FISA court process then. It's total BS that should be eliminated. FISA courts have only denied a handful of requests to secretly surveil anyone. It's a sham ripe for corruption, has been for a decade.
And how can you know this, it's a secret court? The numbers can be found where? Don't take this as a disagreement to your second sentence. Just interested where this data is found.

It will be fine

And how can you know this, it's a secret court? The numbers can be found where? Don't take this as a disagreement to your second sentence. Just interested where this data is found.
A lot of info came from the Snowden leaks. You can find reporting done by Greenwald at the Guardian. There's also several other stories from a variety of sources. There have been 12 cases rejected out of 33,942 applied for. It's a rubber stamp court.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A lot of info came from the Snowden leaks. You can find reporting done by Greenwald at the Guardian. There's also several other stories from a variety of sources. There have been 12 cases rejected out of 33,942 applied for. It's a rubber stamp court.
There's some kind of "dossier" out there....maybe you can gather a bunch of new 'facts'.

newfie

you've been making up a long of things lately. you need to provide some credible sources.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Arthur Jones — an outspoken Holocaust denier, activist anti-Semite and white supremacist — is poised to become the Republican nominee for an Illinois congressional seat representing parts of Chicago and nearby suburbs.

“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

It will be fine

Arthur Jones — an outspoken Holocaust denier, activist anti-Semite and white supremacist — is poised to become the Republican nominee for an Illinois congressional seat representing parts of Chicago and nearby suburbs.

“Well first of all, I’m running for Congress not the chancellor of Germany. All right. To me the Holocaust is what I said it is: It’s an international extortion racket,” Jones told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Republicans nominating a straight Nazi? I'm shocked!
- nobody

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
- nobody
images

Good people on both sides.

bbsam

Staff member
What civil liberties have you lost? And yes, we'd like to see some closure on Hillary too. Tired of her being above the law because she's protected by millions of enablers.
The president has all the information possible at his disposal.

He has shown he is willing to declassify for personal gain. Why so reticent on Clinton dirt? Even if the emails are gone forever, surely there must be something after all these years of investigation...unless there really is nothing.

El Correcto

god is dead

This guy runs all the time, means nothing.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
On Friday the DOW closed down at 666 and now Pat Robertson has had a stroke. Anyway, random.Anyway, can you image the outcry from the Evangelicals if the DOW had finished down at 666 under O? Seriously, the Internet along with Brown Cafe would have drowned in Jesus freakout memes.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
- nobody
Lets be honest..he ain't the only nazi running on the GOP ticket this fall...he's just the only one freely admitting it.I wonder if Drumpf will say Jones is one of the good people on that side.If Jones loses, there's a place in Drumpf's justice department for him.