Over supervising

Mdet

Hi I watched one of my friends at the end of belt was loading and a full time supervisor came up to him and started to fallow him around is that considered a file griveance or is that over supervising? Can this person file on him for doing that? I know in the past u can file on them for doing that.

GenericUsername

Tell your friend to work more safely and start stacking out. Supervisors love to see everyone working safely! Sometimes even turning off the belt is the most effective way to impress them!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi I watched one of my friends at the end of belt was loading and a full time supervisor came up to him and started to fallow him around is that considered a file griveance or is that over supervising? Can this person file on him for doing that? I know in the past u can file on them for doing that.

MYOB

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Calm down there Perry Mason. WTF is it to you if the supe follows him around? Your "friend" isn't going to like you anymore than before so save the heroics for the real heroes working the midnight shift at the quickie mart.

Kuroh

Just your friendly neighborhood merchant.
File for what? Is the supe being a prick? Is he trying to help the guy? Are you just being nosy and making random guesses? There are a lot of unknowns here...

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Who cares he’ll probably just quit anyway. Like half the people that get a job at UPS.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1599397798238.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Does your "friend" also spell follow with an A?
tenor.gif