Overallowance and harassment

Brown Down

What are peripheral vision and hearing

Look down the road before you get in the truck and move out without delay

And most importantly, don’t choose a parking spot where you would expect big trucks to pass you at high speed.
Oh look. Someone works in wonderland. Or is management. Or is a complete maroon. Or actually all 3 I guess

BrownSnowFlake

Oh look. Someone works in wonderland. Or is management. Or is a complete maroon. Or actually all 3 I guess
I tuck my mirror 100 times a day and haven’t lost an arm yet. Wore out a lot of mirrors though.

Have fun playing stupid games. This is why you guys get fired for taking a dump on the clock.

Brown Down

I tuck my mirror 100 times a day and haven’t lost an arm yet. Wore out a lot of mirrors though.

Have fun playing stupid games. This is why you guys get fired for taking a dump on the clock.
So glad everything goes perfect in your lala land. Hey i hear your DM yelling for you. You're needed under his desk pronto.

Brown Down

Well, apparently he’s banned lol, not sure why he would attack @toonertoo she’s one of the nicest on here.
Because they honestly believe they can do no wrong nor say nothing wrong. Then they get butthurt when they find out thats not how things really work in the end. I find it quite funny when guys like that end up off for a few weeks and are crying.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Because they honestly believe they can do no wrong nor say nothing wrong. Then they get butthurt when they find out thats not how things really work in the end. I find it quite funny when guys like that end up off for a few weeks and are crying.
It’s really not that hard to not be a jerk.

I don’t think I’ve seen Tooner have a bad word to say to anyone ever.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks guys. I try not to comment on things I know nothing about. That, I knew about. And never did it. I mean it just makes no sense. In an alley, yes In a tight space yes. In a driveway with tree limbs, yes. On a road, heck no.. , heck no. I come here because I still have friends here. And am happily retired, so I enjoy it.

Thanks guys. I try not to comment on things I know nothing about. That, I knew about. And never did it. I mean it just makes no sense. In an alley, yes In a tight space yes. In a driveway with tree limbs, yes. On a road, heck no.. , heck no. I come here because I still have friends here. And am happily retired, so I enjoy it.
Hi Toon

tumblr_9d3bcb3a1b0890a136a6a005f4eb4a03_97be9db5_500.gif