Package delivery driver application

Futuredriver(maybe)

After I fill out the application I get this message, with no option to change anything. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Attachments

• AAE9A745-898E-4852-A171-90704C7D4674.png
    AAE9A745-898E-4852-A171-90704C7D4674.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 114

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
HR has to unlock the application for the next step. They will call you and then tell you to go and complete it. You have done all you can until they get to your application and process it.

ZeroHandicapper

Thanks for the information. Finally some sort of answer for what I thought was a simple question. Thanks again
No problem. I had the same worries at one time. They will contact you, unlock it, thats where you agree to background check, enter bank information for direct deposit, etc. I would suspect they will be calling fairly soon since you will have to go to school. I just went to school two weeks ago (online) and a couple others from my center went this week. They are putting them through like cattle right now.

Futuredriver(maybe)

No problem. I had the same worries at one time. They will contact you, unlock it, thats where you agree to background check, enter bank information for direct deposit, etc. I would suspect they will be calling fairly soon since you will have to go to school. I just went to school two weeks ago (online) and a couple others from my center went this week. They are putting them through like cattle right now.
Awesome. Yeah I look forward to it.
Just need to make sure itā€™s full time and not seasonal.

Have you started working yet? How are you liking it?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Oh really?

The opposite of full time is part time. The opposite of seasonal is permanent. You can have permanent part-timers etc. A lot of people confuse it though by saying ā€œdid you get full time?ā€ When they are really asking if you made book. If they tell you you are starting your 30 days for a permanent job, make sure you verify this with your union steward. You could be a casual (full-time temp) but management may or may not be up front about everything.

ZeroHandicapper

Awesome. Yeah I look forward to it.
Just need to make sure itā€™s full time and not seasonal.

Have you started working yet? How are you liking it?
I am permanent part time. I work preload and have been running Air in the mornings. Its a great gig for part time. I am here for the insurance, so any money compensation is icing on the cake. Drivers go through alot mentally and physically, so be ready. I am just doing seasonal driving for Xmas. I would guess they are bringing you on as seasonal, but you never know. If this doesn't work out try to get on preload or something so you can at least start putting your name in on bid sheets or to driver full time. Not sure how big the center is where you are trying to get on. The bigger the better for new routes coming in/people retiring, etc.