Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Neither do I knucklehead, but you do regurgitate, hateful, vitriolic, death and destruction. You’ve never done a worthwhile thing in your life.
jesus is monitoring your language

how is this hateful
1698077022536.png

rickyb

Disliking some of the things he Israeli government does quite a bit different than championing, rape, torture, murder, and kidnapping from the other side. You are truly detestable.
quote it

its understandable that people are driven mad and do these things, but its not justification to kill civilians.

vantexan

jesus is monitoring your language

how is this hateful
View attachment 451556
It's never going to happen because the Palestinians don't want to be integrated. That's the difference between this situation and Native Americans. The NA's chose peace.

rickyb

You said they were the good guys. Tells me all I need to know about you, and how foolish you are I have nothing else to say to you.
i do have something to say to you

yea the natives were the good guys when we were stealing their land and committing genocide. they have a right to fight back under intl law.

rickyb

It's never going to happen because the Palestinians don't want to be integrated. That's the difference between this situation and Native Americans. The NA's chose peace.
no its the goal of zionism to prevent integration

i dont think the natives were peaceful lol

just a bunch of happy people losing hteir land lol

Thebrownblob

i do have something to say to you

yea the natives were the good guys when we were stealing their land and committing genocide. they have a right to fight back under intl law.
Does international law allow raping, murdering of innocent civilians and kidnapping? Truly disgusting Ricky.

Thebrownblob

no

israel has killed hundreds of times more innocents than palestine

which should be a clue ;)
Sure they target civilians by raping them, murdering them, purposely and kidnapping them? Your mind is truly demented and seek seek help. Again, I do not approve of everything the Israeli government does. The Palestinian government is far worse.

vantexan

no its the goal of zionism to prevent integration

i dont think the natives were peaceful lol

just a bunch of happy people losing hteir land lol
Who said the natives were peaceful? They fought until they saw the futility of it and chose peace. But when are you going to step up and give back the land YOU occupy to the native tribe that used to live there? Until you do you have no right to insist Israelis do that.