Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

When will you leave your land and give it back to Native Americans?
see you do understand and its still talked about on tv

mass graves of children

Nothing has been found to support the mass graves claim.

vantexan

wrong they are stealing land as we speak. genocide is also happening.
Genocide is happening? Why are there still millions of Palestinians? Where are the mass executions? Why should we take you seriously when you lie all the time?

Jesus, you know, the one you don't believe in, is monitoring your dishonesty.

rickyb

Sure they target civilians by raping them, murdering them, purposely and kidnapping them? Your mind is truly demented and seek seek help. Again, I do not approve of everything the Israeli government does. The Palestinian government is far worse.
wrong the israeli govt has killed hundreds of times more civilians over the decades vs palestine

in addition the israeli govt holds the worlds record for largest concentration camp

rickyb

Genocide is happening? Why are there still millions of Palestinians? Where are the mass executions? Why should we take you seriously when you lie all the time?

Jesus, you know, the one you don't believe in, is monitoring your dishonesty.
hey did genocide happen to the natives in north america? you should know

they still exist btw

rickyb

Nothing has been found to support the mass graves claim.

we had genocide here as did you.

rickyb

Who said the natives were peaceful? They fought until they saw the futility of it and chose peace. But when are you going to step up and give back the land YOU occupy to the native tribe that used to live there? Until you do you have no right to insist Israelis do that.
you should quote chomsky and chris hedges for a solution for our genocide and colonization of natives

rickyb

No, it didn't. That they still exist should be your first clue.
genocide doesnt mean all the natives are killed

1698078344160.png

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
quote it

its understandable that people are driven mad and do these things, but its not justification to kill civilians.
That’s exactly what you’re spending all your time on defending. Are you a black man or a 13 year old girl. Asinine either way!

rickyb

Clearly, you support genocide. Because your champion Hamas tactics

Supposedly you were antiwar, but really, you’re just a disappointment.
i heard chomsky the other day talking about palestine and he said because its a poor country it doesnt have as much rights as the rich countries

he said the same is true between rich and poor in any country, the rich have far more rights than the poor

Thebrownblob

no one i listen to supports hamas but norm finkelstein says jimmy carter observed the elections and said they were fairly elected
Did I ever say the Palestinian people didn’t fairly elect them? What does that tell you about the majority of the Palestinian people and yourself?