Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

Theres no context
ct.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Christian god murdered babies. All of his followers need to be exterminated.
I like how you were too scared to say the Jewish God's followers need to be exterminated. Lol.

You radical Democrats are really struggling to maintain your narrative that Republicans are Nazis, now that you're on the side of the state that just slaughtered a thousand Jews.

rickyb

I like how you were too scared to say the Jewish God's followers need to be exterminated. Lol.

You radical Democrats are really struggling to maintain your narrative that Republicans are Nazis, now that you're on the side of the state that just slaughtered a thousand Jews.
400x more dead innocents by israelis than palestians over the decades

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
you're out of your mind

no matter how :censored2:ty those other guys were, NONE of them started a middle east war
NONE of them passed the :censored2:ing "Patriot" Act

i will take an Obama that openly looks down on my race 1000x over a traitor like Bush with his bull:censored2: "compassionate conservative" neocon crap, at least i won't be getting stabbed in the back
Well, you can have your opinion. IDGAF
If you didn't notice, Clinton empowered the arabs and as a result, we had 9/11, after their efforts to blow up the WTC from the garage below failed, or don't you believe those things actually happened?
BTW, can you measure Bush's specific actions that were created to deter and prevent further terrorist actions?
Traitor? You don't have an argument about Bush being a "traitor" as there is against obama and biden...smh

rickyb

Well, you can have your opinion. IDGAF
If you didn't notice, Clinton empowered the arabs and as a result, we had 9/11, after their efforts to blow up the WTC from the garage below failed, or don't you believe those things actually happened?
BTW, can you measure Bush's specific actions that were created to deter and prevent further terrorist actions?
Traitor? You don't have an argument about Bush being a "traitor" as there is against obama and biden...smh
no it goes back further, when russia invaded afghanistan i believe.